10" x 4.5" Pleated Sediment FiltersPolyester
Pleated Cartridges are manufactured from durable polyester to provide
you with a superior pleated filter that is washable, reusable and
durable. Filters are chemical and bacteria resistant, have a great dirt
holding capacity and extend the time between filter changes.
Pleated Cartridges are suitable for a variety of uses and can be used
in residential, commercial and industrial applications. The media is
pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength and the ends are
immersed in a thermo setting vinyl plastisol. Embedding and sealing each
end of the pleat in this fashion fuses the three components together
forming a unified end cap and gasket.
This pleated sediment filter is a compatible replacement for Big Blue sediment
filter cartridges of all types including Pentek filters, Ametek filters, Culligan filters,
GE filters, Whirlpool filters, US Filter filters, Ace filters, American Plumber
filters, Bruner filters, Plymouth filters, Pentair filters, and other
name brands. It will fit all whole house filter housings which use a 10"
x 4.5" Full Flow water filter replacement cartridge.
- Micron Rating: 1 - 50
- Filter Dimensions: 4.5 X 10
- Flow Rate: Approx. 15 Gallons Per Minute
- Material: Non-Woven Polyester
- Reduction Claims: Sediment, Sand, Silt and Rust
- Filter media is pleated, Cellulose-Free, 100% synthetic media.
- Wide range micron ratings.
- Individually wrapped for purity.
- Pleated sediment filter cartridges outperform wound, spun, melt blown, and other sediment filter elements.
- Our 100% synthetic media cartridges are washable and cleanable, and reusable to reduce filtration costs.