Austin Air Healthmate Jr. Air Purifier
This is a True HEPA Air Purifier, the Austin Air HealthMate Junior HM200 also known as the A200 is a powerhouse in a compact size. For rooms up to 700 square foot, and powerful enough room to cycle and clean the air twice an hour. Compact, only 11"x 11"x 16.5" high, yet has a full 6.5 lbs. of solid Activated Carbon and Zeolite in the long-lasting replaceable filter. Meets or exceeds all HEPA standards, efficiently trapping 99.97% of particles larger than 0.3 microns, including pollen, pet dander, tobacco smoke, mold, bacteria, allergens, gases and odors.
Attractive, rugged 22 gauge perforated steel housing with a powder-coated enamel finish that won`t chip, crack or peel in 5 available colors. Moderately quiet, 3 Speed centrifugal fan. 5 year guarantee on all parts and labor. The HEPA filter element has a pro-rated 5 year warranty under normal residential usage. Weight: 18 lbs. FREE delivery normally within 5-10 working days. Pre-filter included.
The Benefits of the Austin Air HealthMate Junior Air Purifier:
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
Who should consider the Austin Air HealthMate Jr?
- Families looking for healthy, fresh, clean air
- Those looking for the best overall protection from airborne particles and gases
- People close to farms, cities and roads
Why is the Austin HealthMate Jr. the best choice?
- Very effective at removing particles in the air including dust, pollens and smoke elements
- Great at removing chemicals and gases from the air
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Designed for removing air pollutants and delivering the freshest of air in smaller areas
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 700 sq. ft.
- Height: 16.5"; Width: 11" x 11"; Weight 18 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360 intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed to one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
3 Speed control switch
Power rating: 1 amp, 120 volts
80 Watt power consumption at highest setting
Motor type: High efficiency shaded pole motor rated for continuous high RPM , long life duty
Motor mounted on shock absorbers
CSA, UL and CE approved
Filter Assembly HEPA and carbon/zeolite unit
Fan Rating: 200cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 700 ft.
- 9.5" diameter 11.25" height
- 30 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- 6.5 lbs mixture of solid activated carbon and zeolite
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 8 lbs
- PERMAFILT Prefilter
- Traps large dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor. Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use.
Filter Change Instructions and Warranty