Chrome Countertop Water Filter with choice of Filter Cartridges
A great water filter value, designed for Chlorine, Chloramine and/or Fluoride treated city water supplies - provides excellent filtration of up to 2500 gallons or more at an affordable price. All components are NSF certified for safe water filtration usage. Outstanding performance is achieved by using the standard replaceable 1.0 micron Matrikx Pb-1 Solid Carbon Block filter cartridge OR the optional Fluoride, Chloramine and Arsenic reduction cartridges. The Standard Matrikx cartridge removes particulates as small as 1 micron and filters Chlorine taste and odor, Lead, VOC's, Cysts, Giardia, Pharmaceuticals, Pesticides, Chemicals, sediment, rust, and particulate matter for sweet, clear, great-tasting water. The specs for the optional cartridges are below.
The long-lasting replaceable water filter cartridges, our Standard Carbon Block the WR001 (pre-installed) or the Option A Carbon Block: Fluoride, Chloramine, Arsenic cartridge, the WRFLUORIDE cartridge (pre-installed). The Option B Ceramic/Carbon block is not pre-installed (we find it ships better if it's not pre-installed, but installation only takes 5 minutes and is very simple) The Optional Ceramic/Carbon Block Fluoride, Chloramine, Arsenic cartridge, the WRFLAR cartridge adds powerful pathogen filtration. Depending upon cartridge choice, provides 1,000 to 3,500 Gallons of great- tasting, crystal clear water. That`s about 3-5 cents/gallon without lugging bottles around! We recommend annual replacement of the replaceable water filter cartridge.
Additional Specifications for the Standard Carbon Block (WR001):
- Solid Extruded Activated Carbon Block Filter
- Chlorine Reduction: 6,000 gallons at 0.75 GPM
- Lead Reduction: 2,500 gallons at 0.75 GPM
- Cyst Reduction: Giardia, Cryptosporidium Class 1
- Turbidity Reduction based on NSF 53
- Outstanding Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction for up to 6,000 gallons.
- Heavy Metal Reduction: Reduces soluble Lead and other heavy metals, i.e. Mercury, using an
ion-exchange filter medium with high specificity for soluble lead.
Advanced particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing
- Chemical Adsorption: Reduces Volatile Organic Chemical contaminants
including chlorine, fertilizers, pesticides, pharmaceuticals and other compounds that
contribute to health, taste and odor.
- Particulate, Cyst and Turbidity Reduction: Meets NSF Standard 53 for reduction of Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma. Filters provide > 99.98% reduction of 3-4 micron particulates,
> 99.96% reduction of 1-2 µ particulates, and are high performance
sediment filters with extended life. Extruded activated carbon filters provide
several times greater life than traditional molded carbon or granular carbon filters
- Made in the U.S.A.
The Option A: Carbon Block Cartridge (WRFLUORIDE)
with slightly different specs adds Fluoride, Chloramine and Arsenic
reduction for up to 3,500 gallons.
- NSF 61 Certified materials
- 1 Micron Nominal
- Chloramine reduction >99%
- Lead reduction >99%
- Chlorine reduction >99%
- Fluoride reduction >85%
- VOC—Volatile Organic Compounds >98%
- Metals—Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc >98%
- MTBE reduction >97%
- Arsenic reduction >95%
- Glyphosate reduction >99.9%
- Pharmaceutical compounds reduction >95%
- Nitrates reduction >92%
- Herbicides reduction >99%
- 3500 gallons for Chlorine
- 3500 gallons for Chloramines
- 2400 gallons for Lead
The Option B: Ceramic/Carbon Block Cartridge (WRFLAR) with slightly different specs adds Pathogens, Fluoride, Chloramine and Arsenic reduction for up to 1,000 gallons.
- Pathogenic bacteria - Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, Fecal Coliform, E. Coli >99.9999%
- Cysts - Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia - 100%
- Sediment - 100% absolute to .5 micron
- Turbidity >99.7%
- Aluminum >98%
- Arsenic (III,V) >95%
- Chloramines - >99% ANSI Standard 42 - Capacity 600 gallons
- Chlorine - >99% (Will remove chlorine for the life of the filter)
- Chromium (III,VI)
- Fluoride (hydrofluorosilicic acid, sodium fluorosilicate) >85%
- Glyphosate - >99.9%
- Herbicides - >99%
- Iron - >98%
- Lead - >99%
- Mercury - >98%
- Nickel - >98%
- Nitrates - >92%
- Zinc - >98%
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) >98%
- MTBE - 97%
- Pharmaceutical Compounds >95%
- Features a cleanable ceramic exterior (use a kitchen scrub sponge with the green mesh) for longer life.
FREE Stainless Steel Water Bottle with every purchase!
quickly and easily to your existing kitchen faucet. Installation
Instructions included. Measures: 4-1/2"D x 11-1/2"high.
: Countertop units will not connect to pull out faucets. If your main faucet is a pull out faucet you will need an undercounter water filter unit
The spout may allow a short-lived trickle of water after it is shut
off. This is normal operation and allows pressure to be released from
the unit after use.
Due to the nature of the diverter valve, connected to the faucet and the natural minerals in water, a few drops of vegetable oil on the slide every so often will help keep it fully functional.
Limited 1 year warranty on parts.
Instructions for Use and Installation of the WRFLAR filter cartridge.