White Countertop Water Filter with choice of Filter Cartridges
A great water filter value, designed for Chlorine treated city water supplies - provides excellent filtration of up to 2500 gallons at an affordable price. All components are NSF certified for safe water filtration usage. Outstanding performance is achieved by using a replaceable 1 micron Matrikx Pb-1 Solid Carbon Block filter cartridge OR the optional Fluoride, Chloramine and Arsenic reduction cartridge. The Matrikx cartridge removes particulates as small as 1 micron and filters Chlorine taste and odor, Lead, VOC's, Cysts, Giardia, Pharmaceuticals, Pesticides, Chemicals, sediment, rust, and particulate matter for sweet, clear, great-tasting water. The specs for the optional Ceramic/Carbon block cartridge are below, even more effective on pathogens like E.Coli and on Cysts and Giardia, it also adds Fluoride, Chloramine and Arsenic reduction.
The long-lasting replaceable water filter cartridges (pre-installed), our WR001 and the Optional Fluoride, Chloramine, Arsenic cartridge, the WRFLAR cartridge. Follow the link for a further description of these replacement cartridges and capabilities. Provides 1,000 to 2,500 Gallons of great- tasting, crystal clear water. That`s about 3 cents/gallon without lugging bottles around! We recommend annual replacement of the water filter cartridge. Due to the nature of a diverter valve and the natural minerals in water, a few drops of vegetable oil on the slide every so often will help keep it functional.
Additional Specifications for the standard carbon block:
- Solid Extruded Activated Carbon Block Filter
- Chlorine Reduction: 6,000 gallons at 0.75 GPM
- Lead Reduction: 2,500 gallons at 0.75 GPM
- Cyst Reduction: Giardia, Cryptosporidium Class 1
- Turbidity Reduction based on NSF 53
- Outstanding Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction for up to 6,000 gallons.
- Heavy Metal Reduction: Reduces soluble Lead and other heavy metals, i.e. Mercury, using an
ion-exchange filter medium with high specificity for soluble lead.
Advanced particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing
- Chemical Adsorption: Reduces Volatile Organic Chemical contaminants
including chlorine, fertilizers, pesticides, pharmaceuticals and other compounds that
contribute to health, taste and odor.
- Particulate, Cyst and Turbidity Reduction: Meets NSF Standard 53 for reduction of Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma. Filters provide > 99.98% reduction of 3-4 micron particulates,
> 99.96% reduction of 1-2 µ particulates, and are high performance
sediment filters with extended life. Extruded activated carbon filters provide
several times greater life than traditional molded carbon or granular carbon filters
- Made in the U.S.A.
The Optional Carbon Block Cartridge with slightly different specs adds Fluoride, Chloramine and Arsenic reduction for up to 1,000 gallons.
Contaminant Removals for the Optional Carbon Block:
- Pathogenic bacteria - Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, Fecal Coliform, E. Coli >99.9999%
- Cysts - Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia - 100%
- Sediment - 100% absolute to .5 micron
- Turbidity >99.7%
- Aluminum >98%
- Arsenic (III,V) >95%
- Chloramines - >99% ANSI Standard 42 - Capacity 600 gallons
- Chlorine - >99% (Will remove chlorine for the life of the filter)
- Chromium (III,VI)
- Fluoride (hydrofluorosilicic acid, sodium fluorosilicate) >85%
- Glyphosate - >99.9%
- Herbicides - >99%
- Iron - >98%
- Lead - >99%
- Mercury - >98%
- Nickel - >98%
- Nitrates - >92%
- Zinc - >98%
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) >98%
- MTBE - 97%
- Pharmaceutical Compounds - Acetaminophen, Progesterone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen Sodium - >95%
Features a cleanable ceramic exterior (use a kitchen scrub sponge with the green mesh) for longer life.
FREE Stainless Steel Water Bottle with every purchase!
quickly and easily to your existing kitchen faucet. Installation
Instructions included. Measures: 4-1/2"D x 11-1/2"high.
: Countertop units will not connect to pull out faucets. If your main faucet is a pull out faucet you will need an undercounter water filter unit
The spout may allow a short-lived trickle of water after it is shut
off. This is normal operation and allows pressure to be released from
the unit after use.
Limited 1 year warranty on parts.
Instructions for Use and Installation of the WRFLAR filter cartridge.