Blueair ECO10 Replacement HEPA filter
- Removes 99.7% of Airborne Allergens and Particles to 0.1 Micron
- Removes dust, dust mites, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, bacteria and other airborne particles from indoor air
- High efficiency 3-stage HEPASilent™ filtration improves overall performance and lengthens filter life
- Available in a 3 pack (ECO10, and 500-600 series) or 1 pack (all other models)
- Replace filter every year (Blueair ECO10) or every 6 months (all other Blueair models)
Blueair’s HEPASilent Particle Filter removes 99.7% of dust, dust mite, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, bacteria, viruses and other airborne particles to 0.1 micron to keep your air fresh and clean. In fact, Blueair HEPA air purifiers remove 6 times more dust and dirt than competitive units. Blueair’s patented 3-stage HEPA technology is like having 3 filters in 1. Ultra thin fibers in 3 different sizes ensure that particles from large to microscopic are captured at each stage and will not be re-released into your environment.
HEPASilent Particle Filters are made from non-toxic polypropylene filter media to trap particles and activated carbon to remove gases, odors, fumes and other gaseous pollutants. Blueair’s filter design resists clogging, which extends filter life without compromising performance. The optional Blueair Smokestop™ Filter does the same job as the Particle Filter, but with a higher carbon weight to absorb even more smoke, odors and fumes, and is therefore recommended when removing smoke, fumes and gaseous pollutants is a priority.