Chrome Countertop Superior Water Filter A great water filter value, designed for Chlorine treated city water supplies - provides excellent filtration of up to 2500 gallons at an affordable price. All components are NSF certified for safe water filtration usage. Outstanding performance is achieved by using a replaceable 1 micron Matrikx Pb-1 Solid Carbon Block filter cartridge. This cartridge removes particulates as small as 1 micron and filters Chlorine taste and odor, Lead, VOC's, Cysts, Giardia, Pharmaceuticals, Pesticides, Chemicals, sediment, rust, and particulate matter for sweet, clear, great-tasting water.
The long-lasting replaceable water filter cartridge (pre-installed), our WR001. Follow the link for a further description of this replacement cartridge and its' capabilities. Provides 2,500 Gallons (about a year at 7 gallons per day!) of great- tasting, crystal clear water. That`s about 3 cents/gallon without lugging bottles around! We recommend annual replacement of the water filter cartridge. Due to the nature of a diverter valve and the natural minerals in water, a few drops of vegetable oil on the slide every so often will help keep it functional. Heavy duty Triple Chrome Plated finish housing is highly durable and long-lasting
- Solid Extruded Activated Carbon Block Filter
- Lead Reduction: 2,500 gallons at 0.75 GPM
- Cyst Reduction: Giardia, Cryptosporidium Class 1
- Turbidity Reduction based on NSF 53
- Outstanding Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction for up to 6,000 gallons.
- Heavy Metal Reduction: Reduces soluble Lead and other heavy metals, i.e. Mercury, using an
ion-exchange filter medium with high specificity for soluble lead.
Advanced particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing
- Chemical Adsorption: Reduces Volatile Organic Chemical contaminants
including chlorine, fertilizers, pesticides, pharmaceuticals and other compounds that
contribute to health, taste and odor.
- Particulate, Cyst and Turbidity Reduction: Meets NSF Standard 53 for reduction of Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma. Filters provide > 99.98% reduction of 3-4 micron particulates,
> 99.96% reduction of 1-2 µ particulates, and are high performance
sediment filters with extended life. Extruded activated carbon filters provide
several times greater life than traditional molded carbon or granular carbon filters
- Made in the U.S.A.
FREE Stainless Steel Water Bottle with every purchase!
Connects quickly and easily to your existing kitchen faucet. Installation Instructions included. Measures: 4-1/2"D x 11-1/2"high. Important Notice: Countertop units will not connect to pull out faucets. If your main faucet is a pull out faucet you will need an undercounter water filter unit.
Note: The spout may allow a short-lived trickle of water after it is shut off. This is normal operation and allows pressure to be released from the unit after use.
Limited 1 year warranty on parts.