Chrome Countertop Superior Water Filter A great water filter value, designed for Chlorine treated city water supplies - provides excellent filtration of up to 2500 gallons at an affordable price. All components are NSF certified for safe water filtration usage. Outstanding performance is achieved by using a replaceable 0.5 micron Matrikx Pb-1 Solid Carbon Block filter cartridge. This cartridge removes particulates as small as 1.0 micron and filters Chlorine taste and odor, Lead, VOC's, Cysts, Giardia, sediment, rust, and particulate matter for sweet, clear, great-tasting water.
The long-lasting replaceable water filter cartridge (pre-installed), our WR001. Follow the link for a further description of this replacement cartridge and its' capabilities. Provides 2,500 Gallons (about a year at 7 gallons per day!) of great- tasting, crystal clear water. That`s about 3 cents/gallon without lugging bottles around! We recommend annual replacement of the water filter cartridge. Due to the nature of a diverter valve and the natural minerals in water, a few drops of vegetable oil on the slide every so often will help keep it functional. Heavy duty Triple Chrome Plated finish housing is highly durable and long-lasting
- Solid Extruded Activated Carbon Block Filter
- Lead Reduction: 2,500 gallons at 0.75 GPM
- Cyst Reduction: Giardia, Cryptosporidium Class 1
- Turbidity Reduction based on NSF 53
- Outstanding Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction for up to 6,000 gallons.
- Heavy Metal Reduction: Reduces soluble Lead using an
ion-exchange filter medium with high specificity for soluble lead.
Advanced particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing
- Chemical Adsorption: Reduces Volatile Organic Chemical contaminants
including chlorine and other compounds that
contribute to taste and odor.
- Particulate, Cyst and Turbidity Reduction: Meets NSF Standard 53 for reduction of Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma. Filters provide > 99.98% reduction of 3-4 micron particulates,
> 99.96% reduction of 1-2 µ particulates, and are high performance
sediment filters with extended life. Extruded activated carbon filters provide
several times greater life than traditional molded carbon or granular carbon filters
- Made in the U.S.A.
FREE Stainless Steel Water Bottle with every purchase!
Connects quickly and easily to your existing kitchen faucet. Installation Instructions included. Measures: 4-1/2"D x 11-1/2"high. Important Notice: Countertop units will not connect to pull out faucets. If your main faucet is a pull out faucet you will need an undercounter water filter unit.
Note: The spout may allow a short-lived trickle of water after it is shut off. This is normal operation and allows pressure to be released from the unit after use.
Limited 1 year warranty on parts.