Chlorine, Fluoride, Arsenic, Heavy Metal Reduction Water Filter Cartridge Special Carbon compound cartridge is used to remove Fluoride, Chlorine, Chloramines and Heavy Metals from drinking water. This countertop is excellent for most treated Municipal Water supplies, where Fluoride removal is a concern.
- This Filter Cartridge for Fluoride, Chlorine, Chloramine and Heavy Metals reduction replacement water filter cartridge.
- Also effective on Chlorine and Chloramine.
- Reduces Heavy Metals like Lead, Aluminum, Cadmium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Arsenic, Nickel, Manganese, Silver, Chromium, Mercury
- >90% Lead, Mercury, Bromine, Chromium reduction
- >90% Heavy metals, Arsenic reduction
- >95% Fluoride reduction
- Fits most Standard 10-inch Water Filter Housings.
- Cartridge Constructed of FDA, NSF Approved Materials!
- Not Activated Alumina
This Fluoride Filter also reduces heavy metals, fluoride, bromine in drinking water. This filter reduces heavy metal contaminants like aluminum, cadmium, lead, iron zinc, copper, arsenic, nickel, manganese, silver, chromium and mercury. Depending on the level of contaminants found in your water supply, the reduction of these impurities will vary from 90% to 95%. This cartridge doesn't remove bacteria or pathogens. Please flush a new cartridge for 20 minutes to freshen and remove carbon fines created during manufacture. If that is a concern, please order with the following cartridge:
The OPTIONAL Ceramic and Carbon Block Cartridge for Chlorine, Fluoride, Chloramine, Bacteria and Arsenic reduction for up to 1,000 gallons.
Contaminant Removals for the WRFLAR Carbon Block Cartridge:
- Pathogenic bacteria - Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, Fecal Coliform, E. Coli >99.9999%
- Cysts - Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia - 100%
- Sediment - 100% absolute to .5 micron
- Turbidity >99.7%
- Aluminum >98%
- Arsenic (III,V) >95%
- Chloramines - >99% ANSI Standard 42 - Capacity 600 gallons
- Chlorine - >99% (Will remove chlorine for the life of the filter)
- Chromium (III,VI)
- Fluoride (hydrofluorosilicic acid, sodium fluorosilicate) >85%
- Glyphosate - >99.9%
- Herbicides - >99%
- Iron - >98%
- Lead - >99%
- Mercury - >98%
- Nickel - >98%
- Nitrates - >92%
- Zinc - >98%
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) >98%
- MTBE - 97%
- Pharmaceutical Compounds - Acetaminophen, Progesterone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen Sodium - >95%
Features a cleanable ceramic exterior (use a kitchen scrub sponge with the green mesh) for longer life. If you notice a reduction in water pressure, the exterior ceramic cartridge is easily cleaned to improve and restore the water flow, see the downloadable instructions (link below).
The filter cartridge is designed to last for 1,000 gallons, we recommend replacement every six months or whenever you notice a significant reduction in flow.
Countertop InstructionsInstructions for Use and Installation of the WRFLAR filter cartridge.