Frigidaire WF1CB Compatible Refrigerator Water Filter
Swift Green has fridge filter manufacturing facilities in Canada and the USA
unlike most of the manufacturers and OEM filters that are "made in China". Swift
Green uses an eco-friendly technology that carbonizes dried coconut
an enclosed self-sustaining system that captures and converts the
emissions into useful thermal energy. This process creates refrigerator
filters with an unmatched reduction of harmful impurities and enhances the quality of your
Swift Green SGF-WF1CB Refrigerator Filters Contaminant Removal:
- Compatible with any refrigerator that uses the WF1CB filter
- Tested and Certified by the Water Quality Association to NSF Standard 42
- Coconut carbon filter improves the taste and quality of drinking water
- Production of the coconut carbon media releases fewer greenhouse gases than conventional carbon based filters
Swift Green SGF-WF1CB Refrigerator Filter Specs:
- Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction: 95%
- Reduces Sediment
- Designed to meet or exceed original Frigidaire filters.
- Replace every six months.
- Max. Operating Temp.: 38 degrees Celsius / 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Min. Operating Temp.: 0.6 degrees Celsius / 33 degrees Fahrenheit
- Max. Working Pressure: 689 kPa / 100 PSI
- Min. Working Pressure: 140 kPa / 20 PSI
- Rated Capacity: 1137 liters / 300 gallons
- Flow Rate: 1.9 lpm / 0.5 gpm
- Filter Life: 6 months
Frigidaire Water Filter Replacement - Fits these models Frigidaire Filters:Frigidaire Drinking Water Filters:
RG100, NGRG2000 RF-100, RG-100, NGRG-100, NGRG-2000, 218994101,
218717805, 240389101, 240389102, 240394501, SWF1CB, WFB, WFCB, WF1CBSears/Kenmore Water Filters:
9910, 469910, 46-9910, 9910P, 04609910000, RC-200, RC101, 09998, 9906 The WF1CB Swift Green filter fits the following refrigerator models:
FRS23R4A, FRS26R2A, FRS26R4A, FRS26HR4A, MRSR25V4A, MRSR25X8A,
FRS23R3A, FRS26KR4A, FRS26R3A, FRS26RBB, MRSR25V5A, MRSZ28X8AReplaces Swift Green Models: SGF-W1CBSW, SGF-F2
Replacing the Swift Green SGF-WF1CB Water Filter:
Replaces Water Sentinel - SGF-W1CBSW, SGF-F2
- First, unscrew the filter cup.
- Second, empty the water from the filter cup.
- Third, remove the old filter by pulling it straight down.
put your new filter in the filter cup, which previously held the old
filter. Remember to have the filter positioned so the end with the small
o-ring is on top.
- Fifth, screw the filter cup and filter into
the housing just like the old one used to be. Firmly but gently tighten
the cup and filter until they are are aligned.
- As always,
remember to mark the date at which you changed your filter and set a
reminder to change your filter for sometime between 3 and 6 months
depending on your water. Also, remember to reset your filter change
reminder light if your refrigerator has one.