Multipure Countertop Water Filter System
Multipure...Always the Top-Rated Water Filter in test after test.
This filter cartridge uses the same carbon block technology as the MP750SB with the CB6 cartridge in a Commercial grade water filtration filter.
Enjoy Fresh, Clean Drinking Water for 9¢ a Gallon with No Heavy Lifting! Free Stainless Steel Water Bottle with purchase!
The Multipure® CB-VOC-SC is a highly effective drinking water filtration system that sets on your countertop next to the sink. It connects to your existing faucet with no tools required using the supplied hose and diverter valve, providing you with convenient access to fresh, clean drinking water when you want it. You easily switch from filtered to unfiltered water at the push of a button. Filters Chlorine 99%, as well as: Chloramine 97%, Lead 99%, MTBE 97%, Mercury 96%, Asbestos 99%, VOC`s 99%, Giardia & Cryptosporidium 99.95% and much, much more.
The CB-VOC-SC is a portable system that is suitable for your home, office, RV, or vacation home, and it takes only minutes to connect the system and start enjoying a steady supply of fresh, clean drinking water. The CB-VOC-SC may be converted to a below-sink permanent installation with the purchase of a conversion kit (not included).
Multipure® Drinking Water Systems use a solid carbon block water filter cartridge that is considered to be the most effective method for reducing a wide range of contaminants of health concern that may be present in the water. The carbon is compacted into a dense structure, causing every molecule of water to be forced through microscopic pores of carbon, effectively reducing pollutants. The solid carbon block water filter is a replaceable cartridge designed so that it may be easily changed. Additional advantages of the solid carbon block water filter are that it does not waste water, there is no electricity required, it does not remove essential trace minerals that are beneficial to good health, it does not add salt or silver to the water, and it provides fresh, delicious, healthy drinking water.
The filter housing is constructed of durable stainless steel and the system is tested to meet stringent NSF/ANSI certification standards. With a Lifetime Warranty on the stainless steel housing, a Multipure® Drinking Water System is easily the most cost-effective drinking water filter available for the money. Due to the nature of a diverter valve and the natural minerals in water, a few drops of vegetable oil on the slide every so often will help keep it functional.
- Counter Top water filter that easily attaches to a standard faucet without tools. Not for use on pull-out faucets.
- Employs submicron (0.5 micron) solid carbon block technology with easily replaceable filter cartridge (model CBTVOC)
- Uses mechanical filtration, electrokinetic adsorption and chemical/physical adorption
- Tested and certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 53 (Health Effects) and 42 (Aesthetic) to remove a wide range of contaminants of health concern (see product Performance Data Sheet for specific contaminant reduction information)
- Long filter life – Capacity is approximately 750 gallons or about 1 year of normal use
- Lightweight and portable
- Comes standard with one filter cartridge
- Extensive owner's manual with detailed instruction for installation and troubleshooting
- Lifetime Warranty* on housing and 1-Year Warranty on all accessories (*warranty requires annual cartridge replacement)
- Great for use in homes, apartments, RVs, boats, offices, health clubs, etc.
- Economical to own – Operating cost is 9¢ per gallon ($69.95 filter cartridge MSRP ÷ 750 gallons)
- Owners Manual
- NSF Performance Certificate
Operation and Maintenance Specifications
|Model Number ||CB-VOC-SC |
|MSRP ||$399.95 |
|Minimum Advertised Price ||$399.95 |
|Replacement Filter Cartridge Model & Est. Annual Maintenance Cost (MSRP) ||CBTVOC - $69.95 |
|Description ||Countertop carbon block water filter (may be converted to below sink model) |
|Filtration Technology ||Activated solid carbon block |
|Particle Retention Size ||0.5 micron (submicron) |
|Housing Composition ||Stainless steel |
|Housing Installation ||Rests on countertop |
|Rubber Items ||Nitrile |
|Inlet ||Supply line connects to existing faucet via included diverter valve; 3/8" stem |
|Outlet ||Outlet connects to existing faucet via included diverter valve; 1/4" stem |
|Rated Filtering Capacity ||750 gallons |
|Approximate Flow Rate @ 60 psi ||.75 gpm |
|Maximum Working Pressure ||100 psi/8.8 kg/cm2 |
|Minimum Working Pressure ||30 psi/2.1 kg/cm2 |
|Maximum Operating Temperature ||100°F/38°C - for cold water use only |
|Minimum Operating Temperature ||32°F/0°C - for cold water use only |
|Compliance Certification ||NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 |
|Manufacturer Warranty ||Lifetime on housing; 1 year on accessories |