- Under counter water filter that ships complete with all required installation hardware
- Chrome faucet included to dispense drinking water only
- Employs submicron (0.5 micron) solid carbon block technology with easily replaceable filter cartridge (model CBTVOC)
- Uses mechanical filtration, electrokinetic adsorption and chemical/physical adorption
- Tested and certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 53 (Health Effects) and 42 (Aesthetic) to remove a wide range of contaminants of health concern (see product NSF Certified Test Result for specific contaminant reduction information)
- Long filter life – Capacity is approximately 750 gallons or about 1 year of normal use
- Comes standard with one filter cartridge
- Extensive owner's manual with detailed instructions for installation and troubleshooting
- Lifetime Warranty* on housing and 1-Year Warranty on all accessories (*warranty requires annual cartridge replacement)
- Great for semi-permanent installation in your home or office
- Economical to own – Operating cost is 9¢ per gallon ($69.95 filter cartridge MSRP ÷ 750 gallons)
- Owners Manual
- NSF Performance Certificate
Bottled Water, it's expensive and ecologically damaging. San Francisco just banned disposable plastic water bottles! The Smart Answer: A Multipure® CB-VOC-SB Under Counter Drinking Water Filter System. Enjoy Fresh, Clean Drinking Water for 6-9¢ a Gallon with No Heavy Lifting!
The Optional electronic capacity monitor that measures the amount of water processed through the drinking water system. An included light indicator installs at the base of the faucet, and lights up when the filter needs to be changed (both the monitor and light indicator are battery-powered; batteries need to be changed when the filter is changed). With the accuracy of the capacity monitor usage may be safely increased to 1200 gallons, versus the normal recommended annual replacement.
And look for added Savings when you place your Multipure Water Filter in your Shopping Cart. We'll also include a FREE Stainless Steel Water Bottle with your water filter system purchase.
CB-VOC-SB is an extremely effective drinking water filtration system, here's a complete NSF Certified Test Result for contaminant reduction that
installs below your sink and provides convenient access to fresh, clean
drinking water with a separate faucet at the sink.
The CB-VOC-SB uses
its own specially-designed drinking water faucet that is installed
directly on your sink top, requiring little space. And the optional electronic capacity monitor safely allows 1200 gallons of usage. The water
filtration unit can set on the cabinet floor with the included plastic stand or be mounted on the
cabinet wall. It also may be connected to an icemaker using an icemaker
tee fitting, and the system may be converted to a countertop unit with
the purchase of a conversion kit (icemaker tee and countertop
conversion kit not included).
Multipure® Drinking Water Systems use a solid carbon block
water filter cartridge that is considered to be the most effective
method for reducing a wide range of contaminants of health concern that
may be present in the water. The carbon is compacted into a dense
structure, causing every molecule of water to be forced through
microscopic pores of carbon, effectively reducing pollutants. The solid
carbon block water filter is a replaceable cartridge designed so that it may be easily changed.
Additional advantages of the solid carbon
block water filter are that it does not waste water, there is no
electricity required, it does not remove essential trace minerals that
are beneficial to good health, it does not add salt or silver to the
water, and it provides fresh, delicious, healthy drinking water.
The filter housing is constructed of durable
stainless steel and the system is tested to meet stringent NSF/ANSI
certification standards. With a Lifetime Warranty on the stainless steel
housing, a Multipure® Drinking Water System is easily the most cost-effective drinking water filter available for the money.
Operation and Maintenance Specifications
|Minimum Advertised Price
|Replacement Filter Cartridge Model & Est. Annual Maintenance Cost (MSRP)
||CBTVOC - $69.95
||Below sink carbon block water filter (may be converted to countertop model)
||Activated solid carbon block
|Particle Retention Size
||0.5 micron (submicron)
||Mounts under counter
||Supply line connects to cold water via supplied AdaptaValve fitting for 1/4" tubing
||Separate drinking water faucet mounted on sink (included); 1/4" tubing pre-attached
|Rated Filtering Capacity
|Approximate Flow Rate @ 60 psi
|Maximum Working Pressure
||100 psi/8.8 kg/cm2
|Minimum Working Pressure
||30 psi/2.1 kg/cm2
|Maximum Operating Temperature
||100°F/38°C - for cold water use only
|Minimum Operating Temperature
||32°F/0°C - for cold water use only
||NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
||Lifetime on housing; 1 year on accessories|