Multipure Under Sink Drinking Water System for Inline Use (model CB-As-SI)
Multi-Pure always rated the #1 Under Sink Water Filter
(Please note: This is an in-line water filter, there is no faucet included.)
FREE Stainless Steel Water Bottle with purchase! And look for added Savings when you place your Multipure Water Filter in your Shopping Cart.
The Multipure® CB-As-SI is a highly effective drinking water filtration system that installs below your sink and provides convenient access to fresh, clean drinking water whenever you want it.
The CB-As-SI is designed to be installed under the counter and used for inline applications such as for icemakers, hot water dispensers, water fountains, coffee machines, various restaurant uses, and more. The versatile filtration unit can set on the cabinet floor or be mounted out of sight on the cabinet wall, and it ships to you with easy connect fittings.
Multipure® Drinking Water Systems use a solid carbon block water filter cartridge that is considered to be the most effective method for reducing a wide range of contaminants of health concern that may be present in the water. The carbon is compacted into a dense structure, causing every molecule of water to be forced through microscopic pores of carbon, effectively reducing pollutants. The solid carbon block water filter is a replaceable cartridge designed so that it may be easily changed. Additional advantages of the solid carbon block water filter are that it does not waste water, there is no electricity required, it does not remove essential trace minerals that are beneficial to good health, it does not add salt or silver to the water, and it provides fresh, delicious, healthy drinking water.
The filter housing is constructed of durable stainless steel and the system is tested to meet stringent NSF/ANSI certification standards. With a Lifetime Warranty on the stainless steel housing, a Multipure® Drinking Water System is easily the most cost-effective drinking water filter available for the money.
- Under counter inline water filter that ships with easy connect fittings, mounting hardware, and acrylic sleeve for optional use on the cabinet floor
- Employs submicron (0.5 micron) solid carbon block technology with easily replaceable filter cartridge (model CBTAS)
- Uses mechanical filtration, electrokinetic adsorption and chemical/physical adorption
- Tested and certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 53 (Health Effects) and 42 (Aesthetic) to remove a wide range of contaminants of health concern (see product Performance Data Sheet for specific contaminant reduction information)
- Long filter life – Capacity is approximately 600 gallons
- Comes standard with one filter cartridge
- Extensive owner's manual with detailed instruction for installation and troubleshooting
- Lifetime Warranty* on housing and 1-Year Warranty on all accessories (*warranty requires annual cartridge replacement)
- Great for semi-permanent installation in your home or office
- Economical to own – Operating cost is pennies per gallon
- Owners Manual
- NSF Performance Certificate
Operation and Maintenance Specifications
|Model Number ||CB-As-SI |
|Replacement Filter Cartridge Model & Est. Annual Maintenance Cost (MSRP) ||CBTAs - $124.95 |
|Description ||Below sink inline carbon block water filter |
|Filtration Technology ||Activated solid carbon block |
|Particle Retention Size ||0.5 micron (submicron) |
|Housing Composition ||Stainless steel |
|Housing Installation ||Wall mounts under counter or sits on cabinet floor inside acrylic sleeve |
|Rubber Items ||Nitrile |
|Inlet ||Supply line connects to cold water via plumbing connection; 3/8" stem |
|Outlet ||No faucet provided; plumbing connection to outlet; 1/4" stem |
|Rated Filtering Capacity ||600 gallons |
|Approximate Flow Rate @ 60 psi ||.75 gpm |
|Maximum Working Pressure ||100 psi/8.8 kg/cm2 |
|Minimum Working Pressure ||30 psi/2.1 kg/cm2 |
|Maximum Operating Temperature ||100°F/38°C - for cold water use only |
|Minimum Operating Temperature ||32°F/0°C - for cold water use only |
|Compliance Certification ||NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 |
Also Certified in CA, IA, WI and more.