Multipure Under Sink Drinking Water System - Includes Faucet & Usage Monitor
Enjoy Fresh, Clean Drinking Water for 9¢ a Gallon with No Heavy Lifting!
FREE Stainless Steel Water Bottle with purchase! And look for savings when you place your Multipure Water Filter in your Shopping Cart. Multipure was recently rated the #1 Under Sink Water Filter by Consumer Reports.
Get the most out of the money you spend on drinking water! The Multipure® CB-VOC-SB-PID is a highly effective drinking water filtration system that installs below your sink and provides convenient access to fresh, clean drinking water whenever you want it. Filters Chlorine taste and odor as well as: Chloramine 97%, Lead 99%, MTBE 97%, Mercury 96%, Asbestos 99%, VOC`s 99%, Giardia & Cryptosporidium 99.95% and much, much more.
The CB-VOC-SB-PID uses its own specially-designed capacity-meter that alerts you when it’s time to replace the carbon filter cartridge, substantially extending the useful life of the replacement cartridge. The versatile filtration unit can set on the cabinet floor or be mounted on the cabinet wall. It also may be connected to an icemaker using an icemaker tee fitting (not included).
Multipure® Drinking Water Systems use a solid carbon block water filter cartridge that is considered to be the most effective method for reducing a wide range of contaminants of health concern that may be present in the water. The carbon is compacted into a dense structure, causing every molecule of water to be forced
|Capacity Monitor |
through microscopic pores of carbon, effectively reducing pollutants. The solid carbon block water filter is a replaceable cartridge designed so that it may be easily changed. Additional advantages of the solid carbon block water filter are that it does not waste water, there is no electricity required, it does not remove essential trace minerals that are beneficial to good health, it does not add salt or silver to the water, and it provides fresh, delicious, healthy drinking water.
The filter housing is constructed of durable stainless steel and the system is tested to meet stringent NSF/ANSI certification standards. With a Lifetime Warranty on the stainless steel housing, a Multipure® Drinking Water System is easily the most cost-effective drinking water filter available for the money.
- Under counter water filter that ships complete with all required installation hardware
- Chrome faucet included to dispense drinking water only
- Employs submicron (0.5 micron) solid carbon block technology with easily replaceable filter cartridge (model CBTVOC)
- Uses mechanical filtration, electrokinetic adsorption and chemical/physical adorption
- Tested and certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 53 (Health Effects) and 42 (Aesthetic) to remove a wide range of contaminants of health concern (see product Performance Data Sheet for specific contaminant reduction information)
- Extended filter life – Capacity is approximately 1200 gallons or about 1 year of normal use
- Comes standard with one filter cartridge
- Extensive owner's manual with detailed instruction for installation and troubleshooting
- Lifetime Warranty* on housing and 1-Year Warranty on all accessories (*warranty requires annual cartridge replacement)
- Great for semi-permanent installation in your home or office
- Economical to own – Operating cost is 6¢ per gallon ($69.95 filter cartridge MSRP ÷ 1200 gallons)
- Owners Manual
- NSF Performance Certificate
Operation and Maintenance Specifications
|Model Number ||CB-VOC-SB-PID |
|MSRP ||$509.95 |
|Minimum Advertised Price ||$509.95 |
|Replacement Filter Cartridge Model & Est. Annual Maintenance Cost (MSRP) ||CBTVOC - $69.95 |
|Description ||Below sink carbon block water filter with capacity monitor |
|Filtration Technology ||Activated solid carbon block |
|Particle Retention Size ||0.5 micron (submicron) |
|Housing Composition ||Stainless steel |
|Housing Installation ||Mounts under counter |
|Rubber Items ||Nitrile |
|Inlet ||Supply line connects to cold water via plumbing connection; 1/4" stem |
|Outlet ||Separate drinking water faucet mounted on sink (included); 1/4" stem |
|Rated Filtering Capacity ||1200 gallons |
|Approximate Flow Rate @ 60 psi ||.75 gpm |
|Maximum Working Pressure ||100 psi/8.8 kg/cm2 |
|Minimum Working Pressure ||30 psi/2.1 kg/cm2 |
|Maximum Operating Temperature ||100°F/38°C - for cold water use only |
|Minimum Operating Temperature ||32°F/0°C - for cold water use only |
|Compliance Certification ||NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 |
|Manufacturer Warranty ||Lifetime on housing; 1 year on accessories|