Multipure Under Sink Drinking Water Filter with Arsenic Reduction - includes Designer Faucet
Multipure, always rated the #1 Under Sink Water Filter. FREE Stainless Steel Water Bottle with purchase!
And look for added Savings when you place your Multipure Water Filter in your Shopping Cart.
Multipure® Drinking Water Filtration System with Arsenic Reduction (model CB-As-SB). The safe, economical choice for high quality drinking water! Filters Chlorine 99%, as well as: Chloramine 97%, Lead 99%, MTBE 97%, Mercury 96%, Asbestos 99%, VOC`s 99%, Giardia & Cryptosporidium 99.95% and much, much more.
Extensive performance certifications, an incredible product warranty, and a money-back guarantee make this product a safe choice for you and your family. The Multipure® CB-As-SB is one of the most technologically advanced water treatment devices available, providing the BEST in performance – reduces all of the contaminants that the other Multipure® Drinking Water Systems do, PLUS ARSENIC REDUCTION!
The Multipure® CB-As-SB is a highly effective drinking water filtration system that installs below your sink and provides convenient access to fresh, clean drinking water whenever you want it. The CB-As-SB uses its own specially-designed drinking water faucet that is installed directly on your sink top, requiring little space. The versatile filtration unit can set on the cabinet floor or be mounted on the cabinet wall. It also may be connected to an icemaker using an icemaker tee fitting, and the system may be converted to a countertop unit with the purchase of a conversion kit (icemaker tee and countertop conversion kit not included).
Multipure® Drinking Water Systems use a solid carbon block water filter cartridge that is considered to be the most effective method for reducing a wide range of contaminants of health concern that may be present in the water. The carbon is compacted into a dense structure, causing every molecule of water to be forced through microscopic pores of carbon, effectively reducing pollutants. The solid carbon block water filter is a replaceable cartridge designed so that it may be easily changed.
Additional advantages of the solid carbon block water filter are that it does not waste water, there is no electricity required, it does not remove essential trace minerals that are beneficial to good health, it does not add salt or silver to the water, and it provides fresh, delicious, healthy drinking water.
The filter housing is constructed of durable stainless steel and the system is tested to meet stringent NSF/ANSIcertification standards. The CB-As-SB reduces all of the contaminants that the Multi-Pure® CBVOC drinking water systems do as well as reducing Arsenic V. With a Lifetime Warranty on the stainless steel housing, a Multi-Pure® Drinking Water System is easily the most cost-effective drinking water filter available for the money.
- Under counter water filter that ships complete with all required installation hardware
- Chrome faucet included to dispense drinking water only
- Employs submicron (0.5 micron) solid carbon block technology with easily replaceable filter cartridge (model CBTAs)
- Uses mechanical filtration, electrokinetic adsorption and chemical/physical adsorption
- Tested and certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 53 (Health Effects) and 42 (Aesthetic) to remove a wide range of contaminants of health concern, including Arsenic V (see product Performance Data Sheet for specific contaminant reduction information)
- Long filter life – Capacity is approximately 600 gallons or about 1 year of normal use
- Comes standard with one filter cartridge
- Extensive owner's manual with detailed instruction for installation and troubleshooting
- Lifetime Warranty* on housing and 1-Year Warranty on all accessories (*warranty requires annual cartridge replacement)
- Great for semi-permanent installation in your home or office
- Economical to own – Operating cost is 21¢ per gallon ($124.95 filter cartridge MSRP ÷ 600 gallons)
- NSF Certification and contaminants removed
- Owners Manual
Operation and Maintenance Specifications
|Model Number ||CB-As-SB |
|MSRP ||$549.95 |
|Minimum Advertised Price ||$549.95 |
|Replacement Filter Cartridge Model & Est. Annual Maintenance Cost (MSRP) ||CBTAs - $124.95 |
|Description ||Below sink carbon block water filter with Arsenic reduction |
|Filtration Technology ||Activated solid carbon block enhanced to reduce Arsenic |
|Particle Retention Size ||0.5 micron (submicron) |
|Housing Composition ||Stainless steel |
|Housing Installation ||Mounts under counter |
|Rubber Items ||Nitrile |
|Inlet ||Supply line connects to cold water via plumbing connection; 3/8" stem |
|Outlet ||Separate drinking water faucet mounted on sink (included); 1/4" stem |
|Rated Filtering Capacity ||600 gallons |
|Approximate Flow Rate @ 60 psi ||1.00 gpm |
|Maximum Working Pressure ||100 psi/8.8 kg/cm2 |
|Minimum Working Pressure ||30 psi/2.1 kg/cm2 |
|Maximum Operating Temperature ||100°F/38°C - for cold water use only |
|Minimum Operating Temperature ||32°F/0°C - for cold water use only |
|Compliance Certification ||NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 |
|Manufacturer Warranty ||Lifetime on housing; 1 year on accessories|