Rainshower Gard'n Gro GG2010 brings the Goodness of Mother Nature Back to Your Garden
AT LAST... A product that eliminates the harsh toxic effects of chlorine in your garden.
- Promotes healthy plant nutrition and growth by returning the natural balance to your soil, compost, or mulch
- Enhances the effectiveness of the non-chemical pest control methods
- Protects ladybugs, lacewings, and beneficial nematodes
- Promotes healthy garden ecosystem
- Features replaceable cartridge filters
- Prevents hose wear with a specially designed, shock absorbing hose saver
- The Rainshow`r Gard`n Gro model GG2010 is completely non-toxic
- The Rainshow`r Gard`n Gro will process 20,000-30,000 gallons of water
- The Gardn Gro water filter effectively removes over 85% of the chlorine from garden hose water
- Uses similar technology as some whole house systems
Why should I remove chlorine from my garden?
Chlorine is designed to kill living organisms, such as bacteria, that can contaminate your water source. It does such a great job of killing these organisms that it can be harmful to your plants, because your plants rely on some of the very same bacteria to survive. Organic farmers and gardeners have known for years that a very effective way to protect their plants and the environment from insects, disease, and pests is through the use of beneficial bacteria. The healthier a plant is, the more likely it is to resist pests and disease. Highly chlorinated water can kill microorganisms in the soil that are there to protect the plant and help produce the plant`s source of food.
The Gard`n Gro is specially designed for the garden, not as a drinking water filter. Its filtration media effectively removes chlorine from your garden water, but it is not designed to remove particulate matter or other water contaminants.
How does the Gard`n Grow Remove Chlorine?
The Gard`n Gro Water Garden Filter converts free chlorine to a harmless chloride. Its unique "redox" media of copper and zinc works on the principle of electrochemical oxidation reduction. The Rainshow`r Gard`n Gro Water Garden Filter is completely non-toxic. The "redox" media will remain effective for hundreds of usages. The Gard`n Gro water filtration system will process 20,000-30,000 gallons, depending on the water quality. The Gard`n Gro effectively removes over 85% of the chlorine from garden hose water. Maximum flow rate recommended is 4 GPM.
Alternative uses for the Rainshower Gard`n Gro?
The Gard`n Gro water filtration system is also a healthy alternative for bathing your cats and dogs, whose coats and skin can become dry and flaky when bathed in chlorinated water. The wax job on your car last longer when washed with dechlorinated water. The Garden Gro is specially designed for the garden, not as a drinking water filter. Its filtration media effetively dechlorinates your garden water, but it is not designed to remove particulate matter or other water contaminants. Purchase the Rainshow`r PFGG prefilter for protection against sediment. The Rainshow`r Gard`n Gro is proudly offered by the designers of the Rainshow`r line of chlorine removing shower filters.
- Housing with filters pre-installed
- A 2.5` attachment hose with brass ends and washers
Related product Replacement Cartridge set RCGG set of 2 replacement filters for GG2010 water filtration system.
The GG-2010 is also known as GG-100, GG100, GG2010 and GG3000.