This Reverse Osmosis system has both NSF and California Dept. of Health Certifications.
The Quick Change 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis System removes contaminants, microbiological cysts and chemicals like Mercury, Lead, Arsenic, Chromium, Fluoride, Radium, Cadmium, Cysts, Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Bacteria, Viruses and other microbiological contaminants.
The Quick Change feature
of the Reverse Osmosis system makes it extremely simple to change filtration cartridges, traditionally
an inconvenient process. All 4 stages feature Quick
Change cartridges for simple, easy filter cartridge changes, easily removed with a single quarter
twist of the cartridge without
shutting off the water
. Quick, Easy, Leak-proof and Spill-proof.
This Kwik Change RO System provides you with quality
Reverse Osmosis drinking water and takes the hassle out of changing the
filters. No more wrenches. No more costly visits from your local plumber
or dealer to change the filter. If you can turn a door knob you can
change these filters! Does NOT come with a faucet, so you can use your own 3-tube Air Gap Faucet or select one of ours.
We highly recommend adding the Aquatec Permeate Pump
for $62.88 and increase the efficiency of Reverse
Osmosis water production by up to 80%
, reducing (brine) waste water, increasing system water pressure and membrane life.RO filtration stages:
First Filter- Sediment Filer:
A five micron sediment filter traps dirt, sediment, rust particles, and other particulate matter - Change every 6 monthsSecond Filter - Pre-Carbon Filet:
A solid carbon block filter is used to reduce chlorine taste & odor - Change every 6 monthsThird Filter - RO Membrane Filter:
A semi-permeable reverse osmosis membrane will remove salts, minerals, metals, bacteria, viruses, cysts, and more. - Change every 2 yearsStage Four - Post Carbon Filter:
A granular activated carbon cartridge provides the final filtration and assures great tasting drinking water -Change every 12 monthsFeatures and Benefits:
- Features high-capacity sediment and carbon filters.
- Designed for enhanced
- All systems include an
installation kit, holding tank and optional faucet.
- Quick-change design allows
cartridge replacement without shutting off the water supply.
- All models are NSF-certified and have a California Certificate from the Dept of Public Health.
- Colored-coded cartridges make it easy to change filters.
- Great-tasting water for
drinking and cooking.
- Significantly less expensive
than bottled water, with
a reduced impact on the
- Reverse osmosis GAC post filter incorporated
into system manifold, no
- Reverse osmosis systems
feature 50 gallon per day
membranes for optimal
Four-Stage Reverse Osmosis System:
Installation and Owners Manual
- Cartridges in manifold order are: 1. Sediment, 2. Carbon Block, 3. RO Membrane, 4. GAC post filter cartridge.
- Greatly reduces: Sediment, Taste & Odor, Chlorine, Dissolved Minerals, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Hexavalent and Trivalent Chromium, Copper, Cyst, Fluoride, Lead, Radium, Selenium, Turbidity
- System Size: 13" H x 15" W x 4.75" D (330 x 381 x 120.6 mm)
- Tank Size: 14.5" H x 11" Dia. (368 x 279 mm)
- Water Pressure Required: 40-100 psi
- 75 gallons per day (GPD) Membrane Element
- Filter Life 6-12 Months depending on usage - Approx. 1250 Gallons
- Membrane Life 12-24 Months depending on usage - Approx. 1500-1800 Gallons
- If your water pressure drops noticeably, that would indicate it's time to change the filters, if the drop in pressure continues, then change the RO membrane.