Under Sink Water Filter - Single-Stage with Choice of Filter Cartridges An outstanding water filter value, designed for treated municipal water supplies - provides excellent filtration of up to 2500 gallons at an affordable price. All components and component parts of this Under Counter Water Filter system are NSF certified for safe water filtration usage. Outstanding performance is achieved by using a replaceable Solid Carbon Block filter cartridge. These cartridges remove particulates as small as 1.0 micron and filter Fluoride, Chlorine taste and odor, Lead, VOC's, Cysts, sediment, rust, and particulate matter for sweet, clear, great-tasting water. We supply a designer ceramic-disk non-leak faucet in your choice of finishes.
Comes with one of these long-lasting replaceable water filter cartridges (pre-installed), our WR001 or the WRFLAR cartridge, this is the Optional Chlorine, Fluoride, Chloramine, Lead, Pathogens, Arsenic and more cartridge,(An incredible filter cartridge, the best specs of any cartridge we've ever found!). Provides 1,000 to 2,500 Gallons of great-tasting, crystal clear water depending on filter cartridge selected. That`s about 3 cents/gallon
without lugging bottles around! We recommend annual replacement of
the water filter cartridge.
(1) Additional Specifications for the Standard Carbon Block:
- Solid Extruded Activated Carbon Block Filter
- Lead Reduction: 2,500 gallons at 0.75 GPM
- Cyst Reduction: Giardia, Cryptosporidium Class 1
- Turbidity Reduction based on NSF 53
- Outstanding Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction for up to 6,000 gallons.
- Heavy Metal Reduction: Reduces soluble Lead and other heavy metals, i.e. Mercury, using an
ion-exchange filter medium with high specificity for soluble lead.
Advanced particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing
- Chemical Adsorption: Reduces Volatile Organic Chemical contaminants
including chlorine, fertilizers, pesticides, pharmaceuticals and other compounds that
contribute to health, taste and odor.
- Particulate, Cyst and Turbidity Reduction: Meets NSF Standard 53 for reduction of Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma. Filters provide > 99.98% reduction of 3-4 micron particulates,
> 99.96% reduction of 1-2 µ particulates, and are high performance
sediment filters with extended life. Extruded activated carbon filters provide
several times greater life than traditional molded carbon or granular carbon filters
- Made in the U.S.A.
(2) Optional Carbon Block Cartridge with slightly different specs, adds Fluoride, Chloramine, Bacteria and Arsenic reduction for up to 1,000 gallons.
Contaminant Removals for the Optional Carbon Block:
- Cysts - Cryptosporidium, Parvum, Giardia, Lamblia - 100%
- Pathogenic bacteria - Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, Fecal Coliform, E. Coli >99.9999%
- Sediment - 100% absolute to .5 micron
- Turbidity >99.7%
- Aluminum >98%
- Arsenic (III,V) >95%
- Chloramines - >99% ANSI Standard 42 - Capacity 600 gallons
- Chlorine - >99% (Will remove chlorine for the life of the filter)
- Chromium (III,VI)
- Fluoride - >85%
- Glyphosate Fertilizers - >99.9%
- Herbicides - >99%
- Iron - >98%
- Lead - >99%
- Mercury - >98%
- Nickel - >98%
- Nitrates - >92%
- Zinc - >98%
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) >98%
- MTBE - 97%
- Pharmaceutical Compounds - Acetaminophen, Progesterone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen Sodium - >95%
Features a cleanable ceramic exterior (use a kitchen scrub sponge with the green mesh) for longer life.
FREE Stainless Steel Water Bottle with every purchase!Superior Under Sink Water Filter Details and Benefits
Our Superior series water filters provide =99.984% reduction of 3 - 4 m particles (=99.96% reduction of 1 -2 m particles) and operate as well as high performance contaminant reduction filters with extended life. The Superior series provides excellent reduction of Chlorine, tastes and odors.
Design Features: Our Solid Carbon Block filters are designed flow in the radial (outside-to-inside) direction, providing increased dirt capacity and low pressure drop. Unlike granular activated carbon (GAC) water filters, solid carbon block filter cartridges will not channel or bypass and lose filtering capability and efficiency. Service life of the water filter cartridge is greatly extended by two layers of pre-filtration media consisting of a 15 m polypropylene spunbonded outer prefiltration layer and a 5m polypropylene melt-blown inner layer.
Comes complete with mounting bracket, stainless steel screws, chrome ceramic-disk non-leak faucet, feed water in-line valve and all necessary tubing.
1 year warranty on parts.
Owners Manual (For under-counter filters with saddle valve or brass "T" connector)
New Owners Manual (For under counter filters with John Guest polypropylene adapter valve)
Instructions for Use and Installation of the WRFLAR filter cartridge.