Whirlpool 4396508 Compatible Refrigerator Filter Swift Green has fridge filter manufacturing facilities in Canada and the USA,
unlike most of the manufacturers and OEM filters that are "made in China". Swift
Green uses an eco-friendly technology that carbonizes dried coconut
an enclosed self-sustaining system that captures and converts the
emissions into useful thermal energy. This process creates refrigerator
filters with an unmatched reduction of harmful impurities and enhances the quality of your
Swift Green SGF-W80 Refrigerator Filters Contaminant Removal:
- Compatible with any refrigerator that uses the Whirlpool 4396508 refrigerator filter
- Tested and Certified by the Water Quality Association to NSF Standard 42
- Coconut carbon filter improves the taste and quality of drinking water
- Production of the coconut carbon media releases fewer greenhouse gases than conventional carbon based filters
Swift Green SGF-W80 Refrigerator Filter Specs:
- Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction: 95%
- Lead Reduction: 95%
- Cysts Reduction: 99%
- Turbidity Reduction: 95%
- Asbestos Reduction: 95%
- Atrazine Reduction: 95%
- Alachlor Reduction: 95%
- Lindane Reduction: 95%
- 2, 4-D Reduction: 95%
- Mercury Reduction: 95%
- Toxaphene Reduction: 95%
- P-Dichlorobenzene Reduction: 95%
- Benzene Reduction: 95%
The Swift Green SGF-W80 water filter cartridge replaces the following filter part numbers:
- Max. Operating Temp.: 38 degrees Celsius / 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Min. Operating Temp.: 0.6 degrees Celsius / 33 degrees Fahrenheit
- Max. Working Pressure: 689 kPa / 100 PSI
- Min. Working Pressure: 140 kPa / 20 PSI
- Rated Capacity: 1137 liters / 300 gallons
- Flow Rate: 1.9 lpm / 0.5 gpm
- Filter Life: 6 months
Whirlpool Water Filters:
4396508P, 4392857, 4392857R, 4392922 4396918, 4396562, 4396563,
4396501, 4396508, 4396510, 4396510P 2200203, 2203220, 2203980, 2255520
2305766, 2305767, 2305768 2255518, 2186444, 4396509
WFNL240V, NL240V WF-NL240, WFNL240, NL240 WF-NL300, WFNL300, NL300
WF-L400V, WFL400V, L400V WF-L400, WFL400, L400
WF-LC400V, WFLC400V, LC400V, WF-LC400 , WFLC400, LC400, WF-LC500, WFLC500, LC500. WF-L500, WFL500, L500, WF-300BR WFNL250, NL250
WF-NL250V, WFNL250V, NL25, ED5NHAXNT01
Kenmore Sears: 6-9010, 46-9908, 46-9902, 9010P, 9908, 9908P, 9902, 9902P
0460901000, 04609902000, 04609908000, 469902, 2203980
KitchenAid Water Filters:
4396548, 4396509, 4396918, 4396547, 4396163, 4396509, 4396509P
2203221, 2255709, 4396164, 4396919
Thermador: 491849 Brita: WPRF-100
How To Install The Whirlpool Filter:
1. Locate the filter beneath the freezer door in the front base grill.
2. Rotate the cap counter clock wise ¼ turn. Note: there may be some water in the
filter and some spilling may occur.
3. Pull the filter cartridge out.
4. Remove the cartridge grill cap by sliding it off the end of the used filter.
5. Remove the red shipping cap from the new filter.
6. Slide the grill cap onto the new filter end.
With new cartridge cap in the vertical position, insert the new filter cartridge into
the base grill.
8. Rotation the cap clockwise ¼ turn to a horizontal position
Reduce water spurts by flushing air from the system. Run water continuously
for 4 gallons (approximately 5 minutes) through the dispenser until water runs
steady. Additional flushing may be required in some households where water is of poor quality.
Replaces Water Sentinel - WSW-1 and Aqua Fresh - WF285