A great water filter value
, provides excellent filtration for 1000 gallons
at an affordable price. We highly recommend this Countertop water filter for usage with Fluoride-treated municipal water systems. All components are NSF certified
for safe water filtration. Outstanding performance is achieved by using a replaceable Fluoride, Chlorine, Chloramine, Lead and heavy metal reduction cartridge. These filter cartridges are the most comprehensive filters for all-around safety from contaminants we've found in over 15 years in business! It's the "Swiss Army Knife" of water filter cartridges.
The long-lasting replaceable water filter cartridge, the AquaMetix filter candle provides 1,000 Gallons of great- tasting, crystal clear water. The optional CeraMetix filter candle adds significant reduction of bacteriological pathogens such as E.coli, Fecal Coliform, Giardia and more. That`s less than 2 cents/quart
without lugging heavy bottles around! We recommend annual or semi-annual replacement of
the water filter cartridge. The included Diverter valve easily attaches to your existing faucet (unless you have a pull-out style faucet) for convenient switching between tap and filtered water.
The Carbon Compound Cartridge
designed for Chlorine, Fluoride, Chloramine, Lead
and more, reduction for 1,000 gallons.
Contaminant Removals for the AquaMetix Carbon Compound Filter Cartridge:
- Class II filtration efficiency Nominal 2 micron for particulate reduction
- NSF 61 Certified materials
- 1 Micron Nominal
- Chloramine reduction >99%
- Lead reduction >99%
- Chlorine reduction >99%
- Fluoride reduction >90%
- VOC—Volatile Organic Compounds >98%
- Metals—Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc >98%
- MTBE reduction >97%
- Arsenic reduction >95%
- Glyphosate reduction >99.9%
- Pharmaceutical compounds reduction >95%
- Nitrates reduction >92%
- Herbicides reduction >99%
Option B: Ceramic and Carbon Block Cartridge (CeraMetix) for municipal water supplies treated with Fluoride, Chlorine or Chloramine and where Lead, MTBE, Chemicals or Bacteria are of concern. This cartridge does require some maintenance (periodic scrubbing of outer Ceramic Shell with kitchen scrub sponge when the flow rate slows).
- Solid Extruded Activated Carbon Block Filter with added Ceramic Shell, NSF Certified materials
- Recommended Semi-annual Filter Change
- Pathogenic bacteria - Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, Fecal Coliform, E. Coli >99.9999%
- Cysts - Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia - 100%
- 100% absolute filtration to .5 micron
- Turbidity >99.7%
- Aluminum >98%
- Arsenic (III,V) >95%
- Cadmium - >99%
- Chloramines - >99% ANSI Standard 42 - Capacity 600 gallons
- Chlorine - >99% (Will remove chlorine for the life of the filter)
- Chromium (III,VI) - .99.4%
- Copper - >99.5%
- Fluoride - >97.5%
- Glyphosate (RoundUp) - >99.9%
- Herbicides - >99%
- Iron - >98%
- Lead - >99%
- Mercury - >98%
- Nickel - >98%
- Nitrates - >92%
- Zinc - >98%
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) >98%
- MTBE - 97%
- Pharmaceutical Compounds >95%
- Made in the USA
- Features a cleanable ceramic exterior (use a kitchen scrub sponge with the green mesh) for longer life
- Slimline 2" x 10"
- 2000 gallons / 7500 liters for chlorine
- 600 gallons / 2300 liters for chloramines
- 500 gallons / 1900 liters for lead
- This Filter also reduces heavy metals, fluoride, and contaminants like aluminum, cadmium, lead, iron, zinc, copper, arsenic, nickel, manganese, silver, chromium and mercury. Depending on the level of contaminants found in your water supply, the reduction of these impurities will vary from 90% to 95%.
The filter cartridge is designed to last for 600-1,000 gallons, we recommend replacement every six months or whenever you notice a significant reduction in flow.
Stainless Steel Water Bottle with your water filter system purchase!
quickly and easily to your existing kitchen faucet. Installation
Instructions included. Measures: 4-1/2"D x 11-1/2"high.
: Countertop units will not connect to pull out faucets. If your main faucet is a pull out faucet you will need an undercounter water filter unit
Limited 1 year warranty on parts.