AquaMetix Candle-style Chlorine, Fluoride, Arsenic and more Water Filter Cartridge
The AquaMetix Filter Cartridge fits ONLY the AquaCera or Doulton Water Filter Housings. Effectively filters Fluoride, Chlorine, Chloramine, Lead and Heavy Metals. The AquaMetix filter is designed to provide the highest quality drinking
water possible from a single stage block filter. This very unique filter cartridge reduces a wide variety of organic and inorganic
substances, including most heavy metals, chlorine and nitrogen
compounds including ammonia, urea and chloramines.
This filter will reduce a wide variety of drinking water contaminants of
both aesthetic and health concern. The dense pore structure and vast
surface area is ideally suited to improving taste and odor, color,
chemicals, MTBE and Fluoride. This cartridge made by AquaMetix combines the highest
FDA-compliant raw materials, all of which are NSF 61 certified
independently, and combined with state of the art manufacturing methods results in outstanding performance.
- Use Coupon Code "wten" and save 10% on your water filter purchase, except Multipure.
- NSF 61 Certified materials
- 1 Micron Nominal
- Chloramine reduction >99%
- Lead reduction >99%
- Chlorine reduction >99%
- Fluoride reduction >90%
- VOC—Volatile Organic Compounds >98%
- Metals—Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc >98%
- MTBE reduction >97%
- Arsenic reduction >95%
- Glyphosate reduction >99.9%
- Pharmaceutical compounds reduction >95%
- Nitrates reduction >92%
- Herbicides reduction >99%
- Slimline 2" x 10"
- 3500 gallons / 13,200 liters for chlorine
- 1750 gallons / 6600 liters for chloramines
- 1150 gallons / 4350 liters for lead
This Filter also reduces heavy metals, fluoride, and contaminants like aluminum, cadmium, lead, iron zinc, copper, arsenic, nickel, manganese, silver, chromium and mercury. Depending on the level of contaminants found in your water supply, the reduction of these impurities will vary from 90% to 95%.
The filter cartridge is designed to last for 1,000 gallons, we recommend replacement every six months or whenever you notice a significant reduction in flow.