Austin Air Allergy Machine Jr. - HM205
Use Promo Code "ATEN" and SAVE 10%
The Austin Air Allergy Machine HM205, also known as the A205, provides a comprehensive air cleaning solution, removing allergens, asthma irritants, sub-micron particles, chemicals and noxious gases. Every minute, the Allergy Machine draws over 125 cubic feet of air through a 4-stage HEGA filter containing Activated Military Carbon Cloth and over 30 square feet of True Medical Grade HEPA. The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market. Created for those allergy and asthma sufferers who struggle to find
relief, the Allergy Machine Jr.™ is the only air cleaner on the market
to incorporate HEGA filtration (High
Efficiency Gas Absorption), removing contaminants out of the air before
they get a chance to irritate and trigger your asthma or allergies. If
the Allergy Machine™ doesn't change your life and improve your sleep,
return it for a refund within 30 days. Use Promo Code "ATEN" and SAVE 10%, Free Shipping and No Sales Tax.
STAGE 1 - Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 - Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 - Activated Military Carbon Cloth (HEGA) Removes chemicals, gases and odors (e.g. formaldehyde and ammonia)
STAGE 4 - 30 ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA Filtration Removes harmful micro-organisms (e.g. bacteria and viruses)
5-Year Mechanical Warranty. Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air cleaner was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty. Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filter elements are designed to last for an amazing 5-years, under normal residential use.
Benefits of the Austin Air Allergy Machine Junior:
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
Who should consider the Allergy Machine Jr.?
- Allergy and asthma sufferers
- Those highly reactive to dust, pollen and other allergens
- People close to trees and plants, populated areas, farms, cities and roads
Why is the Allergy Machine Jr. the best choice?
- Designed specifically for allergy and asthma relief
- Special filtration for removing allergens, chemicals and gases from the air
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Quickly stops sneezing, coughing and stuffy noses related to seasonal and annual air problems
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 700 sq. ft.
- Height: 16.5"; Width: 11" x 11"; Weight 18 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360 intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
3 Speed control switch
Power rating: 1 amp, 120 volts
80 Watt power consumption at highest setting
Motor type: High efficiency shaded pole motor rated for continuous high RPM , long life duty
Motor mounted on shock absorbers
CSA, UL and CE approved
Filter Assembly HEPA and carbon/zeolite unit
- 9.5" diameter 11.25" height
- 30 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Military Grade Carbon Cloth
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 8 lbs
- PERMAFILT Prefilter
- Traps large dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 200cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 700 ft.
Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor.
Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use.
Filter Change Instructions and Warranty