The Austin Air Healthmate Jr. PLUS Air Cleaner
The smaller version of the HealthMate PLUS, the HealthMate Junior PLUS is also referred to as the HM250 or the A250 model, the Junior Plus is powerful enough to clean a 700 square foot room twice an hour. Perfect for 1-2 rooms, especially the bedroom. In addition to the long lasting HEPA filter, a layer of Carbon-Zeolite mixed with Potassium Iodide enables the HealthMate Jr. Plus to remove volatile organic chemicals. It is highly recommended in smaller rooms for those who have chemical sensitivities.Use Coupon Code "aten" and save 10% on your air purifier purchases.
The HealthMate Junior Plus meets or exceeds all HEPA standards, efficiently trapping 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns, including pollen, pet dander, tobacco smoke, mold, bacteria, allergens, gases and odors. Encased in a rugged 22 gauge perforated steel housing with a heavy duty powder-coated enamel finish the Austin Air HealthMate Plus won`t chip, crack or peel.
Moderately quiet 3 Speed centrifugal fan. 5 year guarantee on all parts and labor. The HEPA filter element has a pro-rated 5 year warranty under normal residential usage. Weight: 18 lbs. FREE delivery normally within 5-10 working days.
The Benefits of using an Austin Air Room Air Purifier:
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
The Ultimate in Air Purification. Remove Toxic Gas with The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Plus!
- Cleans benzene, wood burning smoke, formaldehyde and other volatile organic compounds from the air
- Capable of trapping 99.97% of all polluting particulates down to 0.3 microns
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 700 sq. ft.
Who should consider the HealthMate Jr. Plus?
- Those needing the best way of removing wood burning smoke, formaldehyde and other VOCs
- Those with Multiple Chemically Sensitivies (MCS)
- Those with pre-existing health issues
- People in high particle and gas contaminated areas
Why is the HealthMate Jr. Plus the best choice?
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including dust, pollens, and smoke elements
- An exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Designed for the toughest air contamination conditions in smaller spaces
- Height: 16.5"; Width: 11" x 11"; Weight 18 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360 intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
3 Speed control switch
Power rating: 1 amp, 120 volts
80 Watt power consumption at highest setting
Motor type: High efficiency shaded pole motor rated for continuous high RPM , long life duty
Motor mounted on shock absorbers
CSA, UL and CE approved
Filter Assembly HEPA and carbon/zeolite unit
- 9.5" diameter 11.25" height
- 30 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- 6.5 lbs mixture of solid activated carbon (impregnated with potassium iodide)/zeolite
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 8 lbs
- PERMAFILT Prefilter
- Traps large dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
200cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 700 ft.
Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor.
Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use.
Filter Change Instructions and Warranty