Triple Stage Under Sink Water Filter System with Fluoride Filter
Use code "wten" and save 10% off all water filter purchases, except Multipure!
This Three Stage Water Filter is a great value; combining excellent filtration and an affordable price. Free Stainless Steel water bottle with your water filter system purchase.
- Stage 1: a KDF/GAC 5 Stage filter cartridge helps to reduce chlorine taste and odors, heavy metals, VOC's and more (replace annually).
- Stage 2, a 1 micron Matrikx Pb-1 Carbon Block filter ensure reduction of contaminants not captured by the first stage (replace annually).
- Stage 3: a Fluoride, Chloramine, Heavy Metal filter cartridge reduces Fluoride (Replace Every 9-12 Months). You will experience a water pressure drop due to the Fluoride filter
requiring a longer contact time with the filter media to be effective at
reducing Fluoride, this reduces the flow rate to about 1/2 gallon
- Chloramine reduction >99%
- Lead reduction >99%
- Chlorine reduction >99%
- Fluoride reduction >85%
- VOC—Volatile Organic Compounds >98%
- Metals—Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc >98%
- MTBE reduction >97%
- Arsenic reduction >95%
- Glyphosate reduction >99.9%
- Pharmaceutical compounds reduction >95%
- Nitrates reduction >92%
- Herbicides reduction >99%
Recommended for municipal water systems that use fluoride. If fluoride is not a concern, try our other water filters.
The long lasting replaceable filters provide 1,000-2,500 Gallons (about a year at 7 gallons per day!) of great- tasting, crystal clear water. That`s less than 6 cents/gallon without lugging bottles around! We recommend annual replacement of the filters or when the flow rate is reduced. Comes pre-assembled and includes all necessary parts and instructions for easy installation.
Limited 1 year warranty on parts. We highly recommend replacing the housings every 5 years as the food grade materials used in the housing manufacture may become brittle. Maximum 75 psi water pressure.
Owners Manual (For under-counter filters with saddle valve or brass "T" connector)New Owners Manual
(For under counter filters with John Guest polypropylene adapter valve)