CB Tech Countertop Water Filter System
Carbon Block Technology, the makers of Multipure, presents the new CB Tech Authorized Dealer lineup of NSF/ANSI Certified Water Filters. Meets or exceeds Standards 42,53 and 401. This is the only water filter you will ever need to buy. Lifetime Stainless Steel housing warranty. Long-lasting easily replaced filter cartridges. Protect your families health with the penultimate water filter. Take a look at the NSF/ANSI Certified Tests. This filter cartridge uses the same tested and certified carbon block technology as the MP750SB and the CB6 cartridge in a Commercial grade water filtration system, however the filter cartridges are a slightly different configuration and not interchangeable.
This system uses the CBTVOC filter cartridge designed to reduce:
- >99% Chlorine
- >97% Chloramine
- >99% Mercury
- >99.3% Lead
- >99% Volatile Organic Compounds
- >99% Heavy Metals—Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc
- >96.6% MTBE
- >99% Glyphosate (Round-Up)
- >97% Pharmaceuticals
- >99% Herbicides reduction
- Outstanding Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction
- Particulates, Cyst and Turbidity Reduction
- And much more, Certified Lab Tests:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Counter Top water filter that ships complete with all required installation hardware
- Employs submicron (0.5 micron) solid carbon block technology with easily replaceable filter cartridge (model CBTVOC)
- Uses mechanical filtration, electrokinetic adsorption and chemical/physical adsorption
- Tested and certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 53 (Health Effects) and 42 (Aesthetic) and 401 to remove a wide range of contaminants of health concern (see product NSF/ANSI Certified Test Result for specific contaminant reduction information)
- Long filter life – Capacity is approximately 750 gallons or about 1 year of normal use
- Comes standard with one filter cartridge
- Extensive owner's manual with detailed instructions for installation and troubleshooting
- Lifetime Warranty* on housing and 1-Year Warranty on all accessories (*warranty requires annual cartridge replacement)
- Great for semi-permanent installation in your home or office
- Economical to own – Operating cost is 9¢ per gallon ($69.95 filter cartridge MSRP ÷ 750 gallons)
- Owners Manual
- Installation Manual
Enjoy Fresh, Clean Drinking Water for 9¢ a Gallon with No Heavy Lifting! Stainless Steel Water Bottle with your water filter system purchase!
The CB Tech CB-VOC-SC is a highly effective drinking water filtration system that sets on your countertop next to the sink. It connects to your existing faucet with no tools required using the supplied hose and diverter valve, providing you with convenient access to fresh, clean drinking water when you want it. You easily switch from filtered to unfiltered water at the push of a button. Filters Chlorine 99%, as well as: Chloramine 97%, Lead 99%, MTBE 97%, Mercury 96%, Asbestos 99%, VOC`s 99%, Giardia & Cryptosporidium 99.95% and much, much more.
The CB-VOC-SC is a portable system that is suitable for your home, office, RV, or vacation home, and it takes only minutes to connect the system and start enjoying a steady supply of fresh, clean drinking water. The CB-VOC-SC may be converted to a below-sink permanent installation with the purchase of a conversion kit (not included).
CB Tech Drinking Water Systems use a solid carbon block water filter cartridge that is considered to be the most effective method for reducing a wide range of contaminants of health concern that may be present in the water. The carbon is compacted into a dense structure, causing every molecule of water to be forced through microscopic pores of carbon, effectively reducing pollutants. The solid carbon block water filter is a replaceable cartridge designed so that it may be easily changed. Additional advantages of the solid carbon block water filter are that it does not waste water, there is no electricity required, it does not remove essential trace minerals that are beneficial to good health, it does not add salt or silver to the water, and it provides fresh, delicious, healthy drinking water.
The filter housing is constructed of durable stainless steel and the system is tested to meet stringent NSF/ANSI certification standards. With a Lifetime Warranty on the stainless steel housing, a CB Tech Drinking Water System is easily the most cost-effective drinking water filter available for the money. Due to the nature of a diverter valve and the natural minerals in water, a few drops of vegetable oil on the slide every so often will help keep it functional.
Operation and Maintenance Specifications:
|Model Number ||CB-VOC-SC |
|MSRP ||$430.00 |
|Minimum Advertised Price ||$430.00 |
|Replacement Filter Cartridge Model & Est. Annual Maintenance Cost (MSRP) ||CBTVOC - $70.00 |
|Description ||Countertop carbon block water filter (may be converted to below sink model) |
|Filtration Technology ||Activated solid carbon block |
|Particle Retention Size ||0.5 micron (submicron) |
|Housing Composition ||Stainless steel |
|Housing Installation ||Rests on countertop |
|Rubber Items ||Nitrile |
|Inlet ||Supply line connects to existing faucet via included diverter valve; 3/8" stem |
|Outlet ||Outlet connects to existing faucet via included diverter valve; 1/4" stem |
|Rated Filtering Capacity ||750 gallons |
|Approximate Flow Rate @ 60 psi ||.75 gpm |
|Maximum Working Pressure ||100 psi/8.8 kg/cm2 |
|Minimum Working Pressure ||30 psi/2.1 kg/cm2 |
|Maximum Operating Temperature ||100°F/38°C - for cold water use only |
|Minimum Operating Temperature ||32°F/0°C - for cold water use only |
|Compliance Certification ||NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 |
|Manufacturer Warranty ||Lifetime on housing; 1 year on accessories |