CB Tech Ultimate Drinking Water Filtration System with Arsenic Reduction Added Carbon Block Technology, the developers of the industry standard solid carbon block water filters and makers of Multipure, presents the new CB Tech Authorized Dealer Commercial lineup of NSF/ANSI Certified Water Filters. All styles meet or exceed Standards 42,53 and 401. The CB Tech Ultimate Water Filter system technology has consistently received the highest possible scores by the leading consumer products testing organization for contaminant reduction. Always Rated #1 Water Filter in test after test. NSF/ANSI Arsenic Certified.
This system uses the CBTAs filter cartridge designed to reduce:
Here's a small sample of contaminant reduction:
- Lead reduction >99%
- Arsenic >95%
- Chlorine reduction >99%
- Chloramine reduction >98.5%
- Benzene >99%
- Mercury >99%
- Radon >94.9%
- PFOA, PFOS>98%
- PCB's >99.9%
- VOC—Volatile Organic Compounds >98%
- Heavy Metals—Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc >98%
- MTBE reduction >97%
- Glyphosate (herbicide) reduction >99.9%
- Pharmaceutical compounds reduction >95%
- Nitrates reduction >92%
- Herbicides and Pesticides reduction >99%
- CB Tech Arsenic Water Filter System ships complete with all required installation hardware
- Employs submicron (0.5 micron) solid carbon block technology with easily replaceable filter cartridge (model CBTAs)
- Uses mechanical filtration, electrokinetic adsorption and chemical/physical adsorption
- Tested and certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 53 (Health Effects) and 42 (Aesthetic) and 401to remove a wide range of contaminants of health concern
- Long filter life – Capacity is approximately 600-750 gallons or about 1 year of normal use
- Comes standard with one filter cartridge
- Extensive owner's manual with detailed instructions for installation and troubleshooting
- Lifetime Warranty* on housing and 1-Year Warranty on all accessories (*warranty requires annual cartridge replacement)
- Great for permanent or semi-permanent installation in your home or office as a Countertop, In-Line or Under Sink configuration.
- Economical to own, operating cost is 21¢ per gallon ($145.00 filter cartridge MSRP ÷ 600 gallons)Installation Instructions
- NSF Product Performance Certification
Taste water as it was meant to be – without contaminants and unwanted flavors. The CB Tech CBAS is one of the most technologically advanced water treatment devices available, providing the BEST in performance – reduces all of the contaminants that other CB Tech Drinking Water Systems do, PLUS ARSENIC!
CB Tech Drinking Water Filtration System with Arsenic Reduction. The safe, economical choice for high quality drinking water! Filters Chlorine 99%, as well as: Chloramine 97%, Lead 99%, MTBE 97%, Mercury 96%, Asbestos 99%, VOC`s 99%, Giardia & Cryptosporidium 99.95% and much, much more.
The CB Tech CBAS is a highly effective drinking water filtration system that sets on your on your Counter Top, In-Line or Under Sink with or without a separate faucet. As a Counter Top it connects to your existing faucet with no tools required using the supplied hose and diverter valve, providing you with convenient access to fresh, clean drinking water when you want it. Counter Top configuration will not work with the newer pull-out type faucets. You easily switch from filtered to unfiltered water at the push of a button.
CB Tech Drinking Water Systems use a solid carbon block water filter cartridge that is considered to be the most effective method for reducing a wide range of contaminants of health concern that may be present in the water. The carbon is compacted into a dense structure, causing every molecule of water to be forced through microscopic pores of carbon, effectively reducing pollutants. The solid carbon block water filter is a replaceable cartridge designed so that it may be easily changed. Additional advantages of the solid carbon block water filter are that it does not waste water, there is no electricity required, it does not remove essential trace minerals that are beneficial to good health, it does not add salt or silver to the water, and it provides fresh, delicious, healthy drinking water.
The CB-AS in Counter Top configuration is a portable system that is suitable for your home, office, RV, or vacation home, and it takes only minutes to connect the system and start enjoying a steady supply of fresh, clean drinking water. The CBAS may be converted to a below-sink permanent installation with the purchase of a conversion kit (not included).
The filter housing is constructed of durable lifetime stainless steel and the system is tested to meet stringent NSF/ANSI certification standards. The CBAS reduces all of the contaminants that the CB Tech CBVOC drinking water systems do as well as reducing Arsenic V. With a Lifetime Warranty on the stainless steel housing, a CB Tech Drinking Water System is easily the most cost-effective drinking water filter available for the money. Due to the nature of a diverter valve and the natural minerals in water, a few drops of vegetable oil on the slide every so often will help keep it fully functional.
Operation and Maintenance Specifications
|Model Number ||CBAS |
|MSRP ||$590.00 |
|Minimum Advertised Price ||$590.00 |
|Replacement Filter Cartridge Model & Est. Annual Maintenance Cost (MSRP) ||CBTAs - $145.00 |
|Description ||Counter Top, In-Line or Under Sink carbon block water filter with Arsenic reduction |
|Filtration Technology ||Activated solid carbon block enhanced to reduce Arsenic |
|Particle Retention Size ||0.5 micron (submicron) |
|Housing Composition ||Stainless steel |
|Housing Installation ||Rests on or under sink |
|Rubber Items ||Nitrile |
|Inlet ||Supply line connects to cold water valve or Counter Top connects to existing faucet via included diverter valve; 3/8" stem |
|Outlet ||Outlet connects to separate faucet for Under Sink or to existing faucet for Counter Top via included diverter valve. |
|Rated Filtering Capacity ||600-750 gallons |
|Approximate Flow Rate @ 60 psi ||1.00 gpm |
|Maximum Working Pressure ||100 psi/8.8 kg/cm2 |
|Minimum Working Pressure ||30 psi/2.1 kg/cm2 |
|Maximum Operating Temperature ||100°F/38°C - for cold water use only |
|Minimum Operating Temperature ||32°F/0°C - for cold water use only |
|Compliance Certification ||NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 and 401 |
|Manufacturer Warranty ||Lifetime on housing; 5 year on accessories|