CB Tech Countertop Drinking Water Filtration System with Arsenic Reduction Added
Carbon Block Technology, the makers of Multipure, presents the new CB Tech Authorized Dealer Commercial lineup of NSF/ANSI Certified Water Filters. All styles meet or exceed Standards 42,53 and 401. The CB Tech Counter Top Water Filter system technology has consistently received the highest possible scores by the leading consumer products testing organization for contaminant reduction. Always Rated #1 Water Filter in test after test. NSF/ANSI Arsenic Certified.
This filter cartridge uses the same tested and certified carbon block technology as the MP750SB with the CB6 cartridge in a Commercial grade water filtration system, however the filter cartridges are a different configuration and not interchangeable. Use promo code "wten" and save 10%, plus we pay all sales taxes and free shipping!
This system uses the CBTAs filter cartridge designed to reduce: Free Stainless Steel Water Bottle with your water filter system purchase!
- >99% Chlorine
- >98% Arsenic
- >97% Chloramine
- >99% Mercury
- >99.3% Lead
- >99% Volatile Organic Compounds
- >99% Heavy Metals—Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc
- >96.6% MTBE
- >99% Glyphosate (Round-Up)
- >97% Pharmaceuticals
- >99% Herbicides reduction
- >99.95% Giardia
- >99.95% Cryptosporidium
- Outstanding Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction
- Particulates, Cyst and Turbidity Reduction
- And much more, see the full list:
- Made in the U.S.A.
Taste water as it was meant to be – without contaminants and unwanted flavors. The CB Tech® CB-As-SC is one of the most technologically advanced water treatment devices available, providing the BEST in performance – reduces all of the contaminants that the other CB Tech® Drinking Water Systems do, PLUS ARSENIC!
CB Tech® Drinking Water Filtration System with Arsenic Reduction. The safe, economical choice for high quality drinking water! Filters Chlorine 99%, as well as: Chloramine 97%, Lead 99%, MTBE 97%, Mercury 96%, Asbestos 99%, VOC`s 99%, Giardia & Cryptosporidium 99.95% and much, much more. Includes Free Stainless Water Bottle.
The CB Tech CB-As-SC is a highly effective drinking water filtration system that sets on your countertop next to the sink. It connects to your existing faucet with no tools required using the supplied hose and diverter valve, providing you with convenient access to fresh, clean drinking water when you want it. This will not work with the newer pull-out type faucets. You easily switch from filtered to unfiltered water at the push of a button.
CB Tech Drinking Water Systems use a solid carbon block water filter cartridge that is considered to be the most effective method for reducing a wide range of contaminants of health concern that may be present in the water. The carbon is compacted into a dense structure, causing every molecule of water to be forced through microscopic pores of carbon, effectively reducing pollutants. The solid carbon block water filter is a replaceable cartridge designed so that it may be easily changed. Additional advantages of the solid carbon block water filter are that it does not waste water, there is no electricity required, it does not remove essential trace minerals that are beneficial to good health, it does not add salt or silver to the water, and it provides fresh, delicious, healthy drinking water.
The CB-As-SC is a portable system that is suitable for your home, office, RV, or vacation home, and it takes only minutes to connect the system and start enjoying a steady supply of fresh, clean drinking water. The CB-As-SC may be converted to a below-sink permanent installation with the purchase of a conversion kit (not included).
The filter housing is constructed of durable stainless steel and the system is tested to meet stringent NSF/ANSI certification standards. The CB-As-SC reduces all of the contaminants that the CB Tech CB-VOC drinking water systems do as well as reducing Arsenic V. With a Lifetime Warranty on the stainless steel housing, a CB Tech Drinking Water System is easily the most cost-effective drinking water filter available for the money. Due to the nature of a diverter valve and the natural minerals in water, a few drops of vegetable oil on the slide every so often will help keep it fully functional.
- Countertop water filter that easily attaches to a standard faucet without tools
- Employs submicron (0.5 micron) solid carbon block technology with easily replaceable filter cartridge (model CBTAs)
- Uses mechanical filtration, electrokinetic adsorption and chemical/physical adorption
- Tested and certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 53 (Health Effects) and 42 (Aesthetic) to remove a wide range of contaminants of health concern, including Arsenic V (see product Performance Data Sheet for specific contaminant reduction information)
- Long filter life – Capacity is approximately 600 gallons or about 1 year of normal use
- Lightweight and portable
- Comes standard with one filter cartridge
- Extensive owner's manual with detailed instruction for installation and troubleshooting
- Lifetime Warranty* on housing and 1-Year Warranty on all accessories (*warranty requires annual cartridge replacement)
- Great for use in homes, apartments, RVs, boats, offices, health clubs, etc.
- Economical to own – Operating cost is 21¢ per gallon ($124.95 filter cartridge MSRP ÷ 600 gallons
Operation and Maintenance Specifications
|Model Number ||CB-As-SC |
|MSRP ||$550.00 |
|Minimum Advertised Price ||$550.00 |
|Replacement Filter Cartridge Model & Est. Annual Maintenance Cost (MSRP) ||CBTAs - $124.95 |
|Description ||Countertop carbon block water filter with Arsenic reduction |
|Filtration Technology ||Activated solid carbon block enhanced to reduce Arsenic |
|Particle Retention Size ||0.5 micron (submicron) |
|Housing Composition ||Stainless steel |
|Housing Installation ||Rests on countertop |
|Rubber Items ||Nitrile |
|Inlet ||Supply line connects to existing faucet via included diverter valve; 3/8" stem |
|Outlet ||Outlet connects to existing faucet via included diverter valve; 1/4" stem |
|Rated Filtering Capacity ||600 gallons |
|Approximate Flow Rate @ 60 psi ||1.00 gpm |
|Maximum Working Pressure ||100 psi/8.8 kg/cm2 |
|Minimum Working Pressure ||30 psi/2.1 kg/cm2 |
|Maximum Operating Temperature ||100°F/38°C - for cold water use only |
|Minimum Operating Temperature ||32°F/0°C - for cold water use only |
|Compliance Certification ||NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 |
|Manufacturer Warranty ||Lifetime on housing; 1 year on accessories|