CB Tech Counter Top Water Guardian Drinking Water Filter (MPADC)
Consumer Reports rates CB Tech technology the #1 rated water filter technology.
Carbon Block Technology, the makers of Multipure, presents the new CB Tech Authorized Dealer Commercial lineup of NSF/ANSI Certified Water Filters. All style meet or exceed Standards 42,53 and 401.
Enjoy Fresh, Clean Drinking Water for 9 cents a Gallon with No Heavy Lifting! Stainless Steel Water Bottle with your water filter system purchase!
And look for added Savings when you place your CB Tech Water Filter in your Shopping Cart. CB Tech technology was recently rated the #1 Under Sink Water Filter by Consumer Reports, and CB Tech Counter Top systems use the same great solid carbon block technology.
Carbon Block Technology, the makers of Multipure, presents the new CB Tech Authorized Dealer lineup of NSF/ANSI Certified Water Filters. Meets or exceeds Standards 42,53 and 401. This is the only water filter you will ever need to buy. Lifetime Stainless Steel housing warranty. Long-lasting easily replaced filter cartridges. Protect your families health with the penultimate water filter.
Low cost and ease of use make the CB Tech Water Guardian MPADC a great drinking water filtration system for you and your family. But low cost does not mean compromising on performance. The MPADC provides a high level of performance that is comparable to more expensive CB Tech models.
The MPADC is a highly effective drinking water filtration system that sets on your countertop next to the sink. It connects to your existing faucet with a hose and a chrome diverter valve, providing you with easy access to fresh, clean drinking water whenever you want it. You easily switch from filtered to unfiltered water at the push of a button.
CB Tech Drinking Water Systems use a solid carbon block water filter cartridge that is considered to be the most effective method for reducing a wide range of contaminants of health concern that may be present in the water. The carbon is compacted into a dense structure, causing every molecule of water to be forced through microscopic pores of carbon, effectively reducing pollutants. The solid carbon block water filter is a replaceable cartridge designed so that it may be easily changed. Additional advantages of the solid carbon block water filter are that it does not waste water, there is no electricity required, it does not remove essential trace minerals that are beneficial to good health, it does not add salt or silver to the water, and it provides fresh, delicious, healthy drinking water.
The MPADC is a portable system that is suitable for your home, office, RV, or vacation home, and it takes only minutes to connect the system and start enjoying a steady supply of fresh, clean drinking water.
The filter housing is constructed of high-impact polypropylene plastic and the system is tested to meet stringent NSF/ANSI certification standards. With a Lifetime Warranty on the housing, a CB Tech Drinking Water System is easily the most cost-effective drinking water filter available for the money. Due to the nature of a diverter valve and the natural minerals in water, a few drops of vegetable oil on the slide every so often will help keep it functional.
- Countertop water filter that easily attaches to a standard faucet without tools
- Employs submicron (0.5 micron) solid carbon block technology with easily replaceable filter cartridge (model CBTAD)
- Uses mechanical filtration, electrokinetic adsorption and chemical/physical adorption
- Tested and certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 53 (Health Effects) and 42 (Aesthetic) to remove a wide range of contaminants of health concern (see product Performance Data Sheet for specific contaminant reduction information)
- Long filter life Capacity is approximately 750 gallons or about 1 year of normal use
- Lightweight and portable
- Comes standard with one filter cartridge and includes hand tool to tighten housing when changing filter cartridge
- Extensive owner's manual with detailed instruction for installation and troubleshooting
- Lifetime Warranty* on housing and 1-Year Warranty on all accessories (*warranty requires annual cartridge replacement)
- Great for use in homes, apartments, RVs, boats, offices, health clubs, etc.
- Economical to own Operating cost is 9 per gallon ($69.95 filter cartridge MSRP 750 gallons)
- A video on changing the diverter valve at the base of the Water Guardian: Removing the tubing on the back of the Water Guardian
- Owners Manual
- NSF Performance Certification
Operation and Maintenance Specifications
|Model Number ||MPADC |
|MSRP ||$300.00 |
|Minimum Advertised Price ||$300.00 |
|Replacement Filter Cartridge Model & Est. Annual Maintenance Cost (MSRP) ||CBTAD - $70.00 |
|Description ||Countertop carbon block water filter |
|Filtration Technology ||Activated solid carbon block |
|Particle Retention Size ||0.5 micron (submicron) |
|Housing Composition ||Polypropylene plastic |
|Housing Installation ||Rests on countertop |
|Rubber Items ||Nitrile |
|Inlet ||Supply line connects to existing faucet via included diverter valve; 3/8" stem |
|Outlet ||Outlet connects to existing faucet via included diverter valve; 1/4" stem |
|Rated Filtering Capacity ||750 gallons |
|Approximate Flow Rate @ 60 psi ||.75 gpm |
|Maximum Working Pressure ||100 psi/7.0 kg/cm2 |
|Minimum Working Pressure ||30 psi/2.1 kg/cm2 |
|Maximum Operating Temperature ||100F/38C - for cold water use only |
|Minimum Operating Temperature ||32F/0C - for cold water use only |
|Compliance Certification ||NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 |
|Manufacturer Warranty ||Lifetime on housing; 1 year on accessories|