Designed for maximum effectiveness with Fluoride and Chlorine or Chloramine treated municipal water supplies. Assembled from NSF Approved components made in the USA with proven effectiveness and safety. You will experience a slight water pressure drop due to the Fluoride filter
requiring a longer contact time with the filter media to be effective at
reducing Fluoride. This reduces the flow rate to about 1/2 gallon
Efficiently filters and reduces Chlorine taste and odor, Chloramines, Fluoride, Lead, Heavy Metals, Arsenic, Cadmium, Bromine, Cryptosporidium, Giardia, VOC's, fertilizers, pesticides, rust, sediment, and particulate matter.
The Matrikx solid carbon block replaceable filter in the first stage is followed by the Fluoride, Chloramine and Arsenic Filter Cartridge for outstanding performance. The replaceable Solid Carbon Block filter cartridges remove particulates as small as 1.0 micron (a human hair is 70 microns in diameter) and filter Chlorine
taste and odor, Fluoride, Arsenic, Lead. VOC's, sediment, rust, particulate matter and much for sweet,
clear, great-tasting water.
These two long-lasting replaceable filters are included, as well as a drip-proof designer ceramic-disk faucet. The replaceable filters provide 1,000 Gallons (about 6 months at over 5 gallons per day!) of great-tasting, crystal clear water. That`s less than 6 cents/gallon without lugging heavy water bottles around and no landfill waste! And you save hundreds of dollars per year!
The long lasting replaceable water filter cartridges (pre-installed), our WRFLUORIDE ($79.00) (2nd Stage filter) provides approx. 1,000 Gallons of Fluoride reduction and our WR001 ($24.88) (1st Stage Filter) provides approx. 2,500 gallons of Chlorine and Lead and more reduction.
FREE Stainless Steel Water Bottle with your water filter system purchase!
- Solid Extruded Activated Carbon Block Filters - Radial filtration, won't channel or allow water to bypass the filter element.
- Fluoride Reduction: Approximately 1,000 gallons.
- >90% Lead, Mercury, Chromium reduction
- >90% Heavy metals, Arsenic reduction
- >85% Fluoride reduction
- Chloramine reduction >99%
- Lead reduction >99%
- Chlorine reduction >99%
- Fluoride reduction >85%
- VOC—Volatile Organic Compounds >98%
- Metals—Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc >98%
- MTBE reduction >97%
- Arsenic reduction >95%
- Glyphosate reduction >99.9%
- Pharmaceutical compounds reduction >95%
- Nitrates reduction >92%
- Herbicides reduction >99%
- Lead Reduction: 2,500 gallons at 0.75 GPM
- Cyst Reduction: Giardia, Cryptosporidium Class 1
- Outstanding Chlorine, Chloramine, Taste and Odor Reduction
- Heavy Metal Reduction: Reduces soluble Lead, Aluminum, Cadmium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Arsenic, Nickel, Manganese, Silver, Chromium, Mercury and other heavy metals; and we all know the damaging effects of Lead on children.
- Particulate, Cyst and Turbidity Reduction: > 99.96% reduction of 3-4 micron particulates,
> 99.96% reduction of 1-2 µ particulates. (a human hair is 70 microns in diameter).
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Use With Cold Water Only
• 0.5 m Nominal Filtration*
• Rated Flow 0.75 GPM,
Measures: 10-1/2"Wide x 11-1/2"high x 5" deep.
Faucet: Height: 8.5"
Includes all necessary parts and instructions for easy installation.
Comes complete with mounting bracket, stainless steel screws, ceramic-disk designer faucet, feed water in-line valve and all necessary tubing.
Limited 1 year warranty on parts. We highly recommend replacing the housing every 5 years as the food grade materials used in the housing manufacture may become brittle.
Maximum 75 psi water pressure.
Owners Manual (For under-counter filters with saddle valve or brass "T" connector)New Owners Manual
(For under counter filters with John Guest polypropylene adapter valve, NSF approved material)
Incredibly, if a mere ten percent of North America's bottled water
intake were reduced by switching to home-filtered water in reusable
containers, we could eliminate:
- 133,000 trucks driving an average of 500 miles--saving nearly 12 million gallons of diesel fuel
- Over 100 million pounds of greenhouse gasses--equal to taking 1,100 cars off the road annually
- 213 million pounds of PET--equal to 1.5 million barrels of crude oil or improving the PET recycling rate by 10%