Utilizing 7 stages of water filtration, the Under Counter Twin Superior Water Filter is a great value. Designed for maximum effectiveness on chlorine-treated city water supplies
it combines excellent filtration at an affordable price. Assembled in our facility from NSF Approved, American-made components for proven effectiveness and safety.
Efficiently filters and reduces Chlorine taste and odor, Lead, Cryptosporidium, Giardia, VOC's, Fertilizers, Pesticides, Pharmaceuticals, rust, sediment, and particulate matter
with all the benefits of a KDF/GAC
(Granular Activated Carbon) filter cartridge followed by a Matrikx Pb-1 solid carbon block replaceable filter. Outstanding performance is achieved by the replaceable 0.5 micron
Matrikx Pb-1 Solid Carbon Block filter cartridge. This cartridge
removes particulates as small as 1.0 micron (a human hair is 70 microns in diameter) and effectively filters chlorine
taste and odor, sediment, rust, and particulate matter for sweet,
clear, great-tasting water.
These two long-lasting replaceable filters are pre-installed, and includes a premium, designer ceramic-disk faucet. The filters provide 2,500 Gallons (about a year at 7 gallons per day!) of great-tasting, crystal clear water. That`s less than 2 cents/gallon without lugging heavy water bottles around! And you save hundreds of dollars per year over buying water!
The long lasting replaceable water filter cartridges (pre-installed), our #WR001 ($24.88), in combination with our # WR024 ($24.88) provides 2,500 Gallons (about a year at 7 gallons per day!) of great- tasting, crystal clear water. That`s about 2 cents/gallon without lugging bottles around! We recommend annual replacement of the water filter cartridges. Order filter replacement set WR004 (Contains both filters).
Stainless Steel Water Bottle with your water filter system purchase!
- Solid Extruded Activated Carbon Block Filter - Radial filtration, won't channel or allow water to bypass the filter element.
- Lead Reduction: 2,500 gallons at 0.75 GPM
- Cyst Reduction: Giardia, Cryptosporidium Class 1
- Outstanding Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction
- Effectively reduces 99% of water-soluble lead, mercury, nickel, chromium, and other dissolved metals
- Helps in controlling the buildup of bacteria, algae, fungi and scale
- MATRIKX solid carbon block cartridge is a powerful, long-lasting, multi-functional filter cartridge for residential and commercial water purification systems.
- Heavy Metal Reduction: The extruded activated carbon block filter reduces soluble Lead and other heavy metals and we all know the damaging effects of Lead on children.
- Chemical Absorption and Adsorption: Offers high levels of Volatile Organic Chemical reduction including chlorine and other compounds like Pesticides, Fertilizers, Pharmaceuticals and more..
- Particulate, Cyst and Turbidity Reduction: > 99.96% reduction of 3-4 micron particulates,
> 99.96% reduction of 1-2 µ particulates.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Use With Cold Water Only
• 0.5 m Nominal Filtration*
• Rated Flow 0.75 GPM, 2,500 Gallons Life*
• Lead Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53*
• Cyst Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53*
• Turbidity Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53*
• Outstanding Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction*
* Based on KX Industries internal testing.
Measures: 10-1/2"Wide x 11-1/2"high x 5" deep.
Faucet: Height: 8.5"
Includes all necessary parts and instructions for easy installation.
Comes complete with mounting bracket, stainless steel screws, ceramic-disk designer faucet, feed water in-line valve and all necessary tubing.
Limited 1 year warranty on parts. We highly recommend replacing the housings every 5 years as the food grade materials used in the housing manufacture may become brittle. Maximum 75 psi water pressure.
Owners Manual (For under-counter filters with saddle valve or brass "T" connector)New Owners Manual
(For under counter filters with John Guest polypropylene adapter valve) Incredibly, if a mere 10% of North America's plastic bottled water
intake were reduced by switching to home-filtered water in reusable
containers, we could eliminate:
- 133,000 trucks driving an average of 500 miles--saving nearly 12 million gallons of diesel fuel
- Over 100 million pounds of greenhouse gasses--equal to taking 1,100 cars off the road annually
- 213 million pounds of PET Plastic (#1)--equal to 1.5 million barrels of crude oil